About the IJBS-
The Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok, Thailand, has published the International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) since 2006.
- IJBS is an open access peer reviewed journal
- IJBS publishes original research papers, academic articles, and book reviews in English.
- IJBS publishes two issues per year: in January and July.
- IJBS is indexed in national and international database for journals.
[Call for Papers]
[Instructions to Authors ]
[ IJBS Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement ]
Call for Research papers for July 2016 issue:
Call for Research Papers and Articles for IJBS to be published in July 2016. [Submission]
For more information and open access to e-version of the journal, kindly visit the websites:
Contact the Editorial Team at: email@example.com
2. The International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) is included in the list of journals hosted by the prestigious EBSCO database
3. IJBS is indexed in the Tier 1 of the Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI). [TCI website]
4. IJBS is indexed in the ASEAN Citation Index [ACI]
5. IJBS is indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) hosted by the Web of Science (previously known as (ISI) Web of Knowledge)
Vol 11, No 1 (2016): IJBS (January) 2016
Table of Contents
|Contents and editorial remarks|
|State of the Art Behavioral Science Research: A Review of the Publications in the International Journal of Behavioral Science|
|Kanu Priya Mohan, Narisara Peungposop, Thasuk Junprasert|
|Development of a Participatory Strategic Management Model for Collaborative Educational Provision Schools|
|Supapron Manketvit, Boonchom Srisa-ard, Charnon Setsaengsri|
|Factors Influencing High-Involvement Behaviors in the Real-Estate Investment in Northern Thailand|
|Sorawit Biamukda, Chai Ching Tan|
|Implementation of Peace Education in Pluralistic Schools|
|Antecedents and Consequences of Organizational Citizenship Behavior among NGO Staff from Thailand, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia|
|Factors Predicting Quality of Life of Trauma Survivors in the Unrest Areas of the Southernmost Provinces of Thailand|
|Praneed Songwathana, Luppana Kitrungrote, Natenapha Khupantawee|
|Path Model of Teacher’s Normative Communication and Attitudes toward Nuclear Power Plant among Thai Youth|
|Vutthi Bhanthumnavin, Duchduen Bhanthumnavin|