About the IJBS-
The Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok, Thailand, has published the International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) since 2006.
- IJBS is an open access peer reviewed journal
- IJBS publishes original research papers, academic articles, and book reviews in English.
- IJBS publishes two issues per year: in January and July.
- IJBS is indexed in national and international database for journals.
1. The International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) is included in the list of journals hosted by the prestigious EBSCO database
2. IJBS is indexed in the Tier 1 of the Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI). [TCI website]
3. IJBS is indexed in the ASEAN Citation Index [ACI]
4. IJBS is indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) hosted by the Web of Science (previously known as (ISI) Web of Knowledge)
Read more about the JIBS::
[Aim and Scope]
[Call for Papers]
[Instructions to Authors ]
[ IJBS Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement ]
Call for Research papers for January 2017 issue 1:
Call for Research Papers and Articles for IJBS to be published in January 2017. [Submission]
For more information and open access to e-version of the journal, kindly visit the websites:
Contact the Editorial Team at: email@example.com