Main Article Content
This research not only focused on the meaning, importance and creativity of community - based tourism but also the successful factors for community - based tourism, which can be adapted with community roles. The research was conducted by qualitative approach, and literature review was used in the research. The results showed that the innovation and creativity in community - based tourism were the main factors which people were supposed to have along with reasons and results including a positive mind. Moreover, there should be internal supports from the locals such as participation, conservation and management. Furthermore, external supports are equally important, such as connections and information technology. These factors will unitedly push the community - based tourism to success.
2. Amabile, T., Conti, R., Coon, H., Lazenby, J. and Herron, M. (1996). Assessing the work environment for creativity. Academy of Management Journal, 39(5), 1154-1184.
3.Arnstein, S. R. (1969). A ladder of citizen participation. Journal of the American Planning Association, 35(4), 216-224.
4. Asker, S., Boronyak, L., Carrard, N. and Paddon, M. (2010). Effective community based tourism. Australia: Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research Centre.
5. Aujirapongpan, S. (2011). A model of autonomous university innovation management. Songklanakarin: E-Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 17(2), 237-246.
6. Bandansin, J. (2014). Develop the creativity toward the nursing service innovation. Journal of the Royal Thai Army Nurses, 15(3), 9-17.
7.Bell, S., Tyrvainen, L., Sievanen, T., Probstl, U. and Simpson, M. (2007). Outdoor recreation and nature tourism: A European perspective. Living Reviews in Landscape Research, 1(2), 1-46.
8. Binkhorst, E. (2005). Creativity in the experience economy, towards the co-creation tourism experience?. Retrieved September 10, 2016, from http://www.esade.edu/cedit2006/pdfs2006/papers/esther_binkhorst_paper_esade_may_06.pdf
9. Chinachot, P. and Chantuk, T. (2016). Model of creative tourism management in Suan Phueng. Veridian E-Journal Silpakorn University, 9(1), 250-268.
10. Choomanee, T. (2014). Pred Nai community tambon Huang Nam Kao Trat province. Public and Private Management. Burapha University.
11. Cohen, J. M. and Uphoff, N. T. (1980). Participations place in rural development: Seeking clarity through specificity. New York: World Developments.
12. Davison, R., Vogel, D., Gricar, J., Harris, R. and Sorrentino, M. (lecturer). (June 19-21, 2003). Electronic commerce on the new silk road: Rejuvenating a historical trade network. In The European Conference on Information Systems (pp. 1396-1403). Naples: Association for Information Systems.
13. Designated Areas for Sustainable Tourism Administration. (2015). Low carbon tourism. Bangkok: Cocoon and Co Company limited.
14. Franch, M. (2010). Marketing delle destinazioni turistiche. Metodi, approccie strumenti. Italy: McGraw Hill Education.
15. Fennell, D. A. (1999). Tourism ethics. Canada: Brock University.
16. Granovetter, M. S. (1973). The strength of weak ties. The American Journal of Sociology, 78(6), 1360-1380.
17. Guilford, J. P. (1980). Cognitive styles: What are they?. Journal of Educational and Psychological Measurement, 40(3), 715-735.
18. Jankaew, K. (2001). Environmental science. Bangkok: Kasetsart University Press.
19. Jiraphan, W. (2011). Ecotourism. Bangkok: Seangdow.
20. Jitpakdee, R. and Thapa, G. B. (2012). Sustainability analysis of ecotourism on Yao Noi island, Thailand. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 25(2), 153-158.
21. Kampetch, P and Jitpakdee, R. (lecturer). (November 24, 2017). Success factors for management by community based tourism to sustainable. in Proceeding of The 7th STOU National Research Conference (pp. 564-575). Bangkok: Sukhothai Thammathirat University.
22. Keller, P. (2003). Conclusions of the conference on innovation and growth in tourism. (September 18-19, 2003). in Conference on Innovation and Growth in Tourism (pp. 1-6). Lugano: Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs.
23. Kostopoulou, S. (2013). On the revitalized waterfront: Creative milieu for creative tourism. Sustainability, 5(11), 4578-4593.
24. Ministry of Tourism and Sports. (2017). Thailand: Visitor exports and international tourist arrivals. Retrieved September 1, 2017 from http://www.mots.go.th/ewt_dl_link.php?nid=8265
25. Moreau, E. B., Kopera, S. and Skulska, E. W. (2013). The role of creativity in development of innovation in tourism. Journal of Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation (JEMI), 9(1), 5-15.
26. Mukda, M. (2014). People participation in ecotourism management of in Umphang district, Tak province. SDU Research Journal Sciences and Technology, 10(3), 55-73.
27. Ongoagthanasan, C. (2008). Conceptual tourism: Reproductive or innovative. Retrieved September 10, 2016, from http://www.etatjournal.com/upload/241/5_Thematic_Tourism.pdf
28. Peters, M. and Weiermair, K. (2000). Tourist attractions and attracted tourists: How to satisfy today’s ‘fickle’ tourist clientele?. The Journal of Tourism, 11(1), 22-29.
29. Pimonsompong, C. (2006). Planning and development of the tourism market. Bangkok: Kasetsart University Press.
30. Pimonsompong, C. (2017). Tourism research: Principle to practice in social reflective perspective. Journal of Business Economics and Communication, 12(1), 1-5.
31. Pongsakornrungsilp, P. (2006). Tourism images of Nakhon Sri Thammarat province in tourists's aspects. Songklanakarin: E-Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 12(3), 379-391.
32. Pongsakornrungsilp, P. (2014). The management of sustainable community-based tourism:
The case of Ban Kokekrai, Phang Nga province. Veridian E-Journal, 7(3), 650-665.
33. Poonak, W. (2016). The potentials of Amphawa community in managing community-based tourism of the Amphawa floating market. Academic Services Journal Prince of Songkla University, 26(1), 63-74.
34. Poon, A. (1993). Tourism technology and competitive strategies. Wallingford: Cab International.
35. Porter, M. (1985). Technology and competitive advantage. Journal of Business Strategy, 5(3), 60-70.
36. Prell, C., Hubacek, K. and Reed, M. (2009). Stakeholder analysis and social network analysis in natural resource management. Internet Society, 22(6), 501-518.
37. Richards, G. and Wilson, J. (2006). Developing creativity in tourist experiences: A solution to the serial reproduction of culture?. Tourism Management, 27(6), 1209-1223.
38. Ruangpanit, N. (1999). The conservation of natural resource and environment. Bangkok: Green Fence.
39. Sarobon, S. and Wongtabtim, U. (2003). Community-based tourism conceptualized and experienced from North Thailand. Chiang Mai: Vanida Press.
40. Sawangpanapan, K. (2012). Sustainable tourism potential of the Tan Tanod: A case study of Tan Tanod community, Tham Rong sub district, Ban Lat district, Phetchaburi province. Master thesis M.A., Cultural Resource Management Silpakron University, Bangkok.
41. Schumpeter, J. (1934). The theory of economic development. Cambridge, M.A.: Harvard University Press.
42. Seyanont, A. and Somphobskul, P. (2010). A value creation in sustainable tourism of homestay business: case study of homestay at Ampawa floating market area in Samutsonkhram province. Bangkok: University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce.
43. Sheldon, P. (1997) Tourism information technology. New York: CAB International.
44. Singhal, A. (2001). Facilitating community participation through communication for social change. New Delhi: Sage.
45. Sittanon, K. and Prajaknad, P. (2017). Thai tourists’ lifestyle, online media use and purchasing intention of tourism products and services. Journal of communication and management NIDA, 2(1), 1-17.
46. Smith, D. (2006). Exploring innovation. Berkshire: McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
47. Smith, M. (2005). Tourism, culture and regeneration: Differentiation through creativity. In Swarbrooke, J., Smith, M., and Onderwater, L. (eds), Tourism, creativity and development: ATLAS reflections 2005 (pp.3–6). Arnhem: Association for Tourism and Leisure Education and Research (ATLAS).
48. Somboonpol, U. (2015). The concept and principle of tourism satellite accounts (TSA). Western University Research Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 1(2), 113-121.
49. Sproule, K. W. (1996). Community-based ecotourism development: Identifying partners. In Miller, J.A. (eds), The Ecotourism Equation: Measuring the Impacts (pp. 233-250). USA: Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
50. Stolarick, K., Denstedt, M., Donald, B. and Spencer, G. M. (2010). Creativity, tourism and economic development in a rural context: The case of Prince Edward county. Journal of Rural and Community Development, 5(1/2), 238-254.
51. SuanSri, P. (2003). Community based tourism handbook. Bangkok: Responsible Ecological Social Tour.
52. Supani, U. (lecturer). (July 15-16, 2013). Community-based tourism management case study “Palm Paddy Sea” Community cultural way. Sa-Ting Phra district, Songkhla province. In The 5th Rajamangala University of Technology National Conference (pp. 11-19). Bangkok: Rajamangala University of Technology.
53. Thailand Community Based Tourism Institute. (2012). Community based tourism. Retrieved September 1, 2017 from http:// http://cbtnetwork.org/th/?page_id=47
54. Thongchin, P. (2015). Managing collaboration in community based tourism on Lanta Island, Krabi province. Master thesis B.A, Faculty of Commerce and Management Prince of Songkla University, Songkla.
55. Trirata, S. S., Poungngamchuena, J., Ponghana, S., Dangsuwanna, M. and Ponghana, K. (2014). Green map: Agricultural resources management tool for community-based tourism. APCBEE Procedia, 8(2014), 248-253.
56. Tungseng, T., Matthayomburut, W. and Sreesoompong, P. (2016). System development of community-based tourism network of Satun province. Thaksin Journal, 19(2), 67-80.
57. Tuschman, M. and Anderson, P. (1986). Technological discontinuities and organizational environments. Administrative Science Quarterly, 31(3), 439-465.
58. Voratitipong, P. (2009). The development of curriculum on sustainable tourism management for the community. Doctor thesis D.I., Faculty of Industrial Education King Mongkut’s University of Technology North, Bangkok.
59. Yoopetch, C. (2014). Applying business model and cooperating with stakeholders in community-based tourism. UTCC International Journal of Business and Economics, 6(1), 5-18.