Main Article Content
This research aims to find out about the impact of accounting service quality on the success of the Certified Accounting Firms in Thailand. The questionnaire was used as a tool to collect data from 140 Certified Accounting Firm managers. The statistics used to analyze data were means, standard deviation, multiple correlation analysis, and multiple regression analysis by Enter method. The results of the research showed that the Total Accounting Service Quality (TAQ) and all aspects by focusing on Ethical and Responsibility (ER), Management Efficiency (ME), Professionalism in Services (PS), Effective Monitoring and Tracking (EM) and the Efficiency of Information Management (EI) had a positive impact on the achievement of quality in the Certified accounting firms in Thailand (TOS) at the significant level of 0.05.
1. Any views and comments in the FEU Academic Review Journal are the authors’ views. The editorial staff have not to agree with those views and it is not considered as the editorial’s responsibility.
2. The responsibility of content and draft check of each article belongs to each author. In case, there is any lawsuit about copyright infringement. It is considered as the authors’ sole responsibility.
3. The article copyright belonging to the authors and the Far Eastern University are copyrighted legally. Republication must be received direct permission from the authors and the Far Eastern University in written form.
2. Bunluhan, M. (2013). The Relationship between Job Responsibility and Job Success of Cooperative Auditors of the Cooperative Audit Department in Northeastern Thailand. Thesis Master of Accountancy, Mahasarakham Business School, Mahasarakham University. [in Thai]
3. Chuliwang, T. (2007). Model of Achievement in Municipal Performance: A Comparative Study of 3 Municipalities. Journal of Public Administration National Institute of Development Administration. 5 (4), 104-105. [in Thai]
4. Decharin, P. (2004). Implementing Balanced Scorecard (4th ed.). Bangkok : Chulalongkorn University Press. [in Thai]
5. Department of Business Development. (2017). Certified Accounting Practice. Retrieved March 15, 2018, from https://www.dbd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=5061&filename=index
6. Kingko, K. (2008). The Impacts of Firm Capabilities on Service Quality and Competitiveness of Accounting Firms in the Northeast of Thailand. Thesis Master of Accountancy, Mahasarakham Business School, Mahasarakham University. [in Thai]
7. Mee-Ampol, S. (2009). Managerial Accounting. (20th ed.). Bangkok: Info mining press. [in Thai]
8. Saisut, P. (2011). The Effect of Innovation Capability on Professionalism and Organization Success of Account Firms in Central of Thailand. Thesis Master of Accountancy, Mahasarakham Business School, Mahasarakham University. [in Thai]
9. Singthongtad, P. (2014). Effects of Practice Monitoring on Internal Control Efficiency of Auto Parts Manufacturing Business in Thailand. Thesis Master of Accountancy, Mahasarakham Business School, Mahasarakham University. [in Thai]
10. Tawinno, P. (2012). Problems of Improving Quality of Accounting Firms in Chiang Mai Province. Independent Study Master of Accountancy, Graduate School, Chiang Mai University. [in Thai]
11. Vadhanasindhu, P. and Decharin, P. (1999). Strategic Management and Business Policy. Bangkok : Chulalongkorn University Press. [in Thai]