About the IJBS-
The Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok, Thailand, has published the International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) since 2006.
- IJBS is an open access peer reviewed journal
- IJBS publishes original research papers, academic articles, and book reviews in English.
- IJBS publishes two issues per year: in January and July.
- IJBS is indexed in national and international database for journals.
1. The International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) is included in the list of journals hosted by the prestigious EBSCO database
2. IJBS is indexed in the Tier 1 of the Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI). [TCI website]
3. IJBS is indexed in the ASEAN Citation Index [ACI]
4. IJBS is indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) hosted by the Web of Science (previously known as (ISI) Web of Knowledge)
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS FOR THE SPECIAL ISSUE OF IJBS:
1. Special Issue of the IJBS in January 2018
For more information and open access to e-version of the journal, kindly visit the websites:
Vol 12, No 1 (2017): IJBS (January)
Table of Contents
|Healthy Lifestyle Behavioral Needs among the Elderly with Hypertension in Chiang Mai, Thailand|
|Pitchada Sutipan, Ungsinun Intarakamhang||1-12|
|Factors Promoting Participatory Communication to Create Health Communication Behavior in the Community|
|Kirati Kachentawa, Patchanee Cheyjunya||13-28|
|Causal Model of Intelligent Consumption Behavior and Effects of Yoniso Manasikara Training Program|
|Supachai Phramaha Satier, Ungsinan Intarakamhang, Chintana Tansuwannond, Sorrapakksorn Chatrakamollathas||29-42|
|Education for the Elderly: A New Educational Dimension for the Learning Society of Thailand|
|The Context and Sustainability of Social Identity of a Homeschool Group in Thailand|
|Sovaritthon Chansaengsee, Narisara Peungposop, Thasuk Junprasert||55-68|
|Sellers’ Behavior in E-commerce: SME Exporters in Thai Fashion Industry|
|Aroonothai Payakkapong, Dusadee Yeolao, Wanpen Worawongpongsa||69-78|
|Antecedents of Organizational Health in Southern Thailand|
|Sarannee U-senyang, Kanon Trichandhara, Idsaratt Rinthaisong||79-94|
|A Structural Equation Model for Enhancing Online Brand Community Loyalty|
|Natcha Limpasirisuwan, Kwunkamol Donkwa||95-110|
|The Quest for a Community Learning Management Model for Informed Environmental Decisions|
|Rerkrat Pakkantorn, Tassanee Ounvichit||111-120|