Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscript Submission, Manuscripts should be submitted online via the Journal website at: https://tci-thaijo.org/index.php/IJPS and Fees published 50 USD/Article, Bank Wire Transfer : (Account Details for Payments in USD)
1. Account Number : 551-3-02652-9 Account Name : Khon Kaen University of income (Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences)
2. Bank Name: The Siam Commercial Bank
3. Branch Address: 123/900 Mitrapharp Rd. Muang, Khon Kaen, 40002 Thailand.
4. SWIFT CODE: SICOTHBK
5. Telephone : +(66) 43 236366 Website: https://www.scb.co.th/en/home
Please provide the names and email addresses of at least two referees to review the paper.
- This article is in the scope of the Isan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (IJPS)
- Abstract in formatted style not exceeding 400 words and included Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion (See article in Website).
- There is reference in the English content (noun, year) as required (for example, Morse, 1995).
- Single page and A4 pages, 1 inch each side, page number in every order. Enter the line number on every 5 lines on the left hand side.
Sort by content (Research article)
• Discussion and Conclusion
References: Vancouver style (A-Z) (http://library.md.kku.ac.th/VancouverStyle.pdf).
Do not reference personal communications or unpublished manuscripts.
Journals abbreviations should follow Index Medicus (http://library.md.kku.ac.th/ljiweb.pdf)
- Tables, Figures and Diagrams Not more than 7, put in the last page, the table only draws the table head and the end only (except for the grid. More than table head and tail end. It is necessary to make the information clear.)
- I confirm that this article did not take the other people. Not published or is being published elsewhere.
- The case is used partly from the works of others. I confirm that I have permission to use some of the works from the original author. The documents are attached.
- Case studies in human and experimental animals. Attached the statement of approval from the Ethical approval.
In the case that some parts are used by others The author must Confirm that obtaining permission to use some of the original author. And must attach evidence That the permission has been included
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.