About the Journal
Focus and Scope
1. To publish and exchange knowledge, ideas, and research related to the humanities
2. To encourage and support research conducted to achieve excellence in the humanities
Article Considerations Policy
1. The scope of the academic content of the Journal of Humanities includes the content of interdisciplinary subjects of both the humanities and social science in matters such as languages, literature, philosophy, history, culture, tourism, library science, information technology, psychology, Home and Community, and Community Development. The Journal welcomes academic articles, research articles, review articles, and book reviews under the condition that they have not been published in journals, meeting agendas, or any other kinds of publication (except research reports or theses), and are not waiting to be published in other journals.
2. The article proposed will be considered as to whether its content follows the requirements, the quality of its academic value have to peer review by expertist 2 people and editor
3. The author must comply with the conditions and The author will adjust the editorial staff to amend the article as the last step before publication.
Procedures and Evaluation
1. The Editorial will inform to authors, when receives article from the authors.
2. The article proposed will be considered as to whether its content follows the requirements, the quality of its academic value and its usefulness in both theoretical and practical aspects, and will take 15 days to consider.
3. Before being accepted for publication, an article must be read by at least two readers (peer reviewers) in the same field. At this step, neither the readers nor the author of the article (in what it referred to as a double blind peer review) has information about the other. This step takes 45 days.
4. The editorial follows the advice of the peer readers as to whether an article – having been evaluated – will be published straight away, or should be amended by the author before resubmitting for reevaluation, or be rejected. The author will be informed of the result of the evaluation within 15 days of submission. (The author will allow the editorial staff to amend the article as the last step before publication.)
Languages of Publication
English and Thai
Published in 2 issue per year
Issue 1: January - June
Issue 2: July - December
Supporters of Journal Publications
Faculty of Humanities, Chiang Mai University