Main Article Content
- This article presents the prediction techniques for the status of students in the department Information technology on Faculty of Business Administration and information technology Rajamangala University of Technology Suvarnabhumi. Linear regression analysis and fuzzy logic is chosen to generate the predictor model Status of students. Background information of the student in first session of information technology department is academic year 2551 (2008) number 151 people were selected to analyze and create a student status prediction models. Then tested to determine the error in forecasting from background information of the student in first session is academic year 2552(2009) in the same department. The experiment showed that the method presented has the error in the forecast of 0.02%
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees. Financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support of the project are named in the cover letter.
I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal, in the event that such work is published by the Journal. The Journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors and no contributor has been omitted.
2. พยุง มีสัจ. ระบบฟัซซีและโครงข่ายประสาทเทียม. ศูนย์ผลิตตาราเรียน มหาวิทยาลัยเทคโนโลยีพระจอมเกล้าพระ นครเหนือ. 2555.
3. บุญใจ ศรีสถิตนรากูร. “ระเบียบวิธีวิจัยแนวทางสู่ความสาเร็จ” สานักพิมพ์แห่งจุฬาลงกรณ์, 2550
4. Zimmermann, H. “Fuzzy set theory and its applications”. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers. ISBN 0-7923-7435-5.
5. ฉลอง สีแก้วสิ่ว“ ,Regression Analysis”, Thailand (Online)Available: https:// www.statistics.ob.tc/ reg1.htm, 9 July 2012.
6. การประมาณความคลาดเคลื่อนมาตรฐานของสมการถดถอย , Available: https://www.oocities.com/goodyuta/regression.doc, 11 September 2012.
7. Regression Analysis, Available: https://www.nubkk.nu.ac.th/picnews/s_1327074364.chapter%2010%20statistic.pdf, 11 September 2012.