Main Article Content
- Nowadays, QRCode is popular and being used in businesses especially on products. Somehow, to make QRCode more functional, we propose the new technique to embed secret data on QRcode in order to communicate secretly between sender and receiver such as commercial transaction and etc. So, all embedded data must be concealed and must not increase too much burden to system process. This proposed technique is based on Steganography method. It was experimented by using RGB Channel and 3 x 3 RGB Channel. For the experimental results, we found that using the 3 x 3 RGB Channel presented more efficiency than RGB Channel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees. Financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support of the project are named in the cover letter.
I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal, in the event that such work is published by the Journal. The Journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors and no contributor has been omitted.
2. Phaisarn and Wichian, “QR-Code Generator” , IEEE Transaction in 2010.
3. Yu-Hsuan Chang, Chung-Hua Chu and Ming-Syan Chen, “A General Scheme for Extracting QRCode from a non-uniform background in Camera Phones and Applications”, IEEE Transaction in 2007.
4. G.Karthigai Seivi, Leon Mariadhasan, K. L. Shunmuganathan , “Steganography Using Edge Adaptive Image” , IEEE Transaction in 2012.
5. RouA-Lin, FengYuan, GengYing,”QRCode image detection using run-length coding”, In IEEE Transactions in 2011.
6. S.Dumitrescu, X.Wu, and Z.Wang,"Detection of LSB Steganography via Sample Pair Analysis", IEEE transactions on signal processing,
7. Andrew D. Ker, "Steganalysis of LSB Matching in Gray scale Images" , IEEE signal processing letters, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 441-444, Jun. 2005.
8. Ali Daneshkhah, Hassan Aghaeinia and Seyed Hamed Seyedi, "A More Secure Steganography Method in Spatial Domain", Second International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation,2011.
9. M.Jayachandran1 and J.Manikandan2, ” SAR Image Compression using Steganography”, In IEEE Transactions in 2010.
10. R. Sartid , V. Suppat,”QRCode Using Invisible Watermarking in Frequency Domain”, In IEEE Transactions in 2011.
11. Graham Finlayson, Steven Hordley," A Theory of Selection for Gamut Mapping Colour Constancy".
12. Lv , Hongyu Bian , Yufei Yang , “Color Image Watermarking Using Support Vector”, IEEE Transaction in 2009.
13. M.Shrikalaa, P.Mathivanan , J.S.Leena Jasmine," Conversion of Stegano Images into a 3D Stereo Image using RANSAC." , In IEEE Transactions in 2013.
14. Alvis Sokolovs, lija Galkin, Oskars Krievsand Juhan Laugis,”Simulation Methods for 3x3 Converter”, In IEEE Transaction in 2006.
15. Takuya Imaide, Toshiro Kinugasa, ”A Multimedia Color Camera Providing Multi-Format Digital Images” , In IEEE Transactions in 1993.
16. Gabriela Mogos, “A quantum way to data hiding” International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering in 2009.