Main Article Content
- Kinect has been used as a game platform from sports to dance since 2010. However, it has never applied to Thai boxing. In this paper, we aim to develop an application to apply Thai kick boxing to be scanned by the Kinect. Thai kick boxing, there are 15 main body positions that the Kinect can pick up and relay the proper movements to establish correct Muay Thai boxing positions. As for beginners, the main point is on structure and form the application will go basic body position to have the best form for Thai kick boxing in each of their 15 positions. After mastering the basic, one player can advance to a level of player versus AI. This application can be used to practice Muay Thai properly without fear of injury.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees. Financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support of the project are named in the cover letter.
I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal, in the event that such work is published by the Journal. The Journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors and no contributor has been omitted.
2. นราวุฒิ พัฒโนทัย, พรชัย มงคลนาม, บัณฑิต วรรธนาภา. /"การประกอบรวมโครงร่างมนุษย์จากการตรวจจับการเคลื่อนไหวโดยใช้กล้อง Kinect หลายตัว. " / รายงานวิจัย / คณะเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ มหาวิทยาลัยเทคโนโลยีพระจอมเกล้าธนบุรี,2555
3. Naofumi KITSUNEZAKI, Eijiro ADACHI, Takashi MASUDA, Jun-ichi MIZUSAWA, “KINECT Applications for The Physical Rehabilition”, 2013.
4. Carlo Giovannella, Andrea Losue, Fabrizia Moggio, Eleonora Rinaldi, Manuel Schiattarella, “Uesr experience of Kinect based applications for smart city scenarios integrating tourism and learning”, 2013 IEEE 13th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies.
5. Shengnan Gai, Eui-Jung Jung, Byung-Ju Yi, “Mobile Shopping Cart Application Using Kinect”, 2013 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI).
6. Student.nu. “มวยไทยโบราณ” [Online] Available: http://student.nu.ac.th/muaythaiboran/ prawatmuay02.htm, (Accessed 10 April 2015).
7. muaythai-institute. “ศิลปะแม่ไม้มวยไทย” [Online] Available: http://www.muaythai-institute.net/Html/Thai_Mae%20Mai.html, (Accessed 11 April 2015).
8. พรเทพ ฑีฆานนท์. /"การอนุรักษ์ศิลปะการต่อสู้มวยไทยด้วยเกม. " / รายงานวิจัย / วิทยาลัยศิลปะ สื่อ และเทคโนโลยี มหาวิทยาลัยเชียงใหม่,2555
9. Wikipedia. “Kinect” [Online] Available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinect, (Accessed 1 April 2015).
10. Lu Xia, B.E. “Human Detection Using Depth Information by Kinect.” Master of Science in Engineering. Thesis of University of Texas at Austin. 2012
11. kanchanapisek. “แม่ไม้มวยไทย” [Online] Available: http://kanchanapisek.or.th/kp6/sub/book/book.php?book=35 &chap=3&page=t35-3-infodetail05.html, (Accessed 20 February 2015).
12. Mixamo. “Rig” [Online] Available: https://www.mixamo.com , (Accessed 20 February 2015).
13. Skeleton Position and Tracking State [Online] Available: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj131025.aspx , (Accessed 20 February 2015).
14. Human Detection Using Depth Information by Kinect [Online] Available: http://cvrr.ucsd.edu/ece285/spring2014/studentpresentations/paologabriel_presentation2.pdf , (Accessed 20 February 2015).