Main Article Content
Thailand is currently travel exhibition to meet the increasing demand of tourists every year. As a result, the accommodation business is more competitive. Entrepreneurs need to find a marketing strategy. To attract the attention of tourists and to occupy their own accommodation as much as possible. One of the strategies which influenced is the choice of accommodation. It is the use of advertising, interesting, memorable as well as impress the tourists. This research was presented. "3D Augmented Reality Brochure via Smartphone for Travel Exhibition" to use as a marketing strategy. Create attractive points and to stimulate the decision more effective. The application of Augmented Reality (AR) technology is presented in a 3D Augmented Reality brochure displaying the details of the accommodation both inside and outside the home closest to the realistic. Based on this research can help reduce the problem of travelers who do not meet the requirements and it makes booking decisions easier.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees. Financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support of the project are named in the cover letter.
I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal, in the event that such work is published by the Journal. The Journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors and no contributor has been omitted.
2. บุณฑริกา โพชฌงค์เดช, เอื้อมพร รักกำเหนิด และ สมเกียรติ วังศิริพิทักษ์, "ระบบนำทางภายในอาคารด้วยความเป็นจริงเสริม ", Journal of Information Science and Technology (JIST), 2018, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp.1-15.
3. Zhongyang Zheng, Bo Wang, Yakun Wang, ShuangYang, Zhongqian Dong, Tianyang Yi, Cyrus Choi, Emily J Chang, and Edward Y Chang., "Aristo: An augmented reality platform for immersion and interactivity.", In Proceedings of the 2017 ACM on Multimedia Conference (MM '17). ACM, New York, NY, USA, pp. 690-698.
4. S. Suganya and N. R. Raajan, "Augmented reality-landmark estimation," 2011 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCEMENTS IN ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND CONTROL ENGINEERING, Sivakasi, 2011, pp. 517-519.
5. N.R. Raajana, S. Suganya, R. Hemanand, S. Janani, Sarada Nandini N.S, Sruthi V Ramanan, "Augmented Reality for 3D Construction", Procedia Engineering, Volume 38, 2012, pp 66-72.
6. S. Suganya, NK Raajan, M.V. Priya, AJenifer Philomina, D.Parthiban, B.Monisha, "Real-Time Camera Tracking of Augmented Reality in Landmarks Environments", International Conference on Modeling, Optimisation an d Computing (ICMOC 2012).Volume:38, pp 456-461.