Main Article Content
Fire normally occurs in the area where there is no person or no inhabitant. We see the fire when we cannot control it. For that, it is important to have a fire protection system installed in the building or in the rooms. This is why we have an idea to create a fire alarm system by using Arduino microcontroller to receive the signal from the smoke detector and NodeMCU applied to the Internet. When smoke is detected, system will send alert data to Android operating system on smartphone. In addition to the camera will take the photo and send to user.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees. Financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support of the project are named in the cover letter.
I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal, in the event that such work is published by the Journal. The Journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors and no contributor has been omitted.
2. รศ.ต่อตระกูล ยมนาค, “มาตรฐานระบบแจ้งเหตุเพลิงไหม้”วิศวกรรมสถานแห่งประเทศไทย ในพระบรมราชูปถัมภ์, กรุงเทพ, พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 1, 2551
3. ศุภชัย สมพานิช, “คู่มือพัฒนาแอพพลิเคชั่นด้วย Android Studio ฉบับโปรแกรมเมอร์” บริษัท ไอดีซี พรีเมียร์ จำกัด, นนทบุรี, พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 1, 2559
4. ธีรวุธ จิตพรมมา, “เริ่มต้นเรียนรู้และพัฒนาอุปกรณ์ Internet of Things (IoT) กับ NodeMCU” บริษัท อินโนเวตีฟ เอ็กเพอริเมนต์ จำกัด, กรุงเทพ, พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 1, 2521
5. G. K. Baddewithana, G. A. H. S. Godigamuwa, P. S. Gauder, D. C. N. Hapuarachchi, Udaya Dampage, R. Wijesiriwardana, "Smart and automated fire and power monitoring system", Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS) 2013 8th IEEE International Conference on, 2013.pp. 542-547.
6. U Xiaohu, ZHENG Xin, ZHAO Hairong. “On the reliability of automatic fire detection and alarm systems”, Journal of Safety and Environment, 2012.pp.149-153.
7. Sun Li, Bo Wang, Liming Gong, Zhiqiang Zhou, Hailuo Wang, “A novel smoke detection algorithm based on MSER tracking”, The 27th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), 2015.
8. Sarita Gupta, “Design and Development of Automatic Fire Alert System”8th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), 2016
9. Khurana Shreyl, “IOT Based Safety and Security System” International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology, Volume3, Issue3, 2017.
10. ยุทธนา ดีเทียน, “ระบบแจ้งเตือนเหตุอัคคีภัยผ่านเครือข่ายโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่” การประชุมวิชาการและนําเสนอผลงานวิจัยระดับชาติราชธานีวิชาการ ครั้งที่2, 2560.