Submitting your article is an easy three step process…
1. Email us your Manuscript Submission Form (byline info)
together with your
Articles are required to have: Abstract, Keywords, Byline info & Reference List
• It is desired that submissions address one relevant theme announced prior to each issue, but worthy contributions in the general arena are welcome from researchers and practitioners at all stages in their careers.
• Manuscripts should generally not exceed 7,000 words including the abstract and references. Tables, figures, and illustrative material are accepted only when necessary for support.
• Manuscripts need to use our template for submission. Details are described in the top half of the first page with sample text following. Click to download Documents not using the template will be returned for reformatting.
• Manuscripts should include all images, figures, and tables numbered consecutively. References need to conform to The Chicago Manual of Style. See Bibme: How to cite - Chicago. We recommend the use of a free online formatter Bibme for your references. Be sure to select the Chicago format.
• Each author should send with their manuscript an abstract of 150 words or less together with a submission form providing their biographical data along with a maximum of six keywords.
• Manuscripts with footnotes need them converted to endnotes prior to submission. They are retained as a non-standardized reader’s resource. Inline references are similarly retained, though neither footnotes nor inline references are required.
• All manuscripts submitted for consideration need to be accompanied by a completed and signed Manuscript Submission form. Click to download form.
• Authors authorize the JUCR to publish their materials both in print and online while retaining their full individual copyright. The copyright of JUCR volumes is retained by Chulalongkorn University.
• Authors should strive for maximum clarity of expression.
This point cannot be overstated. Additionally, authors need to bear in mind that the purpose of publication is the disclosure and discussion of artistic knowledge and innovations that expands the realm of human creativity and experience.
Authors authorize the JUCR to publish their materials both in print and online while retaining their full individual copyright. The copyright of JUCR volumes is retained by Chulalongkorn University.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the individual author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the policies or opinions of the Journal (JUCR), it editors and staff, Chulalongkorn University, or Osaka City University.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
© All Rights Reserved - Osaka City University & Chulalongkorn University
Copyrights are Retained by Authors for Individual Articles
JUCR is listed in the Thai-Journal Citation Index (TCI) and ASEAN Citation Index (ACI)
ISSN: 2408-1213 (Online)
ISSN: 2228-8279 (Print)