Editor : Associate Prof Dr.Kannapha Amaruchkul
The article that is published in Thai Journal of Operations Research has three characteristics as follows:
Scope of Article Content
The theory and the methodology of the article that can be submitted for publication in Thai Journal of Operations Research
are divided into nine groups as follows:
- Continuous Optimization
- Discrete Optimization
- Stochastic Process and Statistics
- Heuristics and Meta-heuristics
- Production, Manufacturing and Logistics
- Decision Support in Manufacturing and Logistics
- Computational Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Data Analytics
Criteria to Publish the Manuscript of the E-Journal
1. The manuscript that the author sends for consideration must not been published in any other journal.
2.The manuscript that the author sends for consideration must not be in the process of requesting for publication in another journal.
3. The content of the manuscript should derive from the synthesis of the author’s own ideas without copying or shortening from the research works of others or from other articles without authorization or appropriate reference.
4. The author must write the manuscript according to the set form only.
5. The author modifies the article submitted for publication according to the recommendations of the experts (Peer Review).
6. After the author modifies the article, the editorial inspects the accuracy of the modified article again.
7. The consideration of the article is set in such a way so that, for each article, there will be two assessors who are experts in related field per one article while the names of the author and of the assessors are concealed. Moreover, the editorial also participates in the final assessment.
Process of Submission of the Article Manuscript
1. In case of non-member, the author must register for membership through website by choosing the menu, registering by completely filling in the information, and submitting it. The author is requested to remember the user name and the password before entering the system next time.
1. In case of member already, the author is requested to log in to the system, start sending the article by choosing the menu to send the article, completely filling in the information, pressing to attach the file of the article that the author wishes to send, and then pressing to send the article. The article manuscript must be sent with the file name .doc and .pdf (please consult the handbook for sending articles).
2. The editorial receives the article manuscript through the manuscript submission system on website.
3. The editorial initially considers the article and notifies the result of the consideration to the author.
4. If the article passes the initial consideration, the editorial will submit the article to the experts in the related field to consider it. The editorial will notify the result of the consideration to the author. In case of modification, the author is requested to modify the article according to the experts’ assessment and resend the modified article to the editorial within the dateline after receiving the notification of the result of the consideration. Each article will be assessed by at least two experts and concealed.
5. For the article that passes the assessment of the experts without any modification, the editorial will disseminate the article in the journal in due course. The editorial will notify the author of the acceptance of publication in written form.
**Note: The manuscript of the article that is not complete or the form that is not correct will be returned to the author for
modification before submitting it to experts for further consideration.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Graduate School of Applied Statistics (GSAS)
National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
118 Moo3, Serithai Road, Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok THAILAND 10240 Tel: 02-727-3035-36 Fax: 02-374-4061