Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article has neither been published nor sent to other journals during review process
- The manuscript is written as described in "Manuscript Preparation" or prepared by using the template files (English or Thai)
- The manuscript is checked for spelling and grammar both Thai and English languages. Authors whose native language is not English are advised to seek an advice of a native English speaker before submitting the manuscripts.
- Ethics committee approval for human and animal studies must be mentioned in the manuscript with the approval number..
- Files formatted in MS Word
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text content at the appropriate positions (not at the end or in separate files.
- Permissions from copyright holder to use of illustrations, figures, and tables are required
- Reference list and In-text citation must be in Vancouver style format
ผลงานทางวิชาการที่ได้รับการตีพิมพ์ในวารสารเภสัชวิทยาทุกฉบับถือเป็นลิขสิทธิ์ของสมาคมเภสัชวิทยาแห่งประเทศไทย (The Pharmacological and Therapeutic Society of Thailand)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.