About the Journal
Aim and Scope
1. To promote and disseminate quality research results in engineering and technology;
2. To be a medium for the exchange of research knowledge in engineering and technology;
3. To develop the capability of research in engineering and technology.
Scope and Content
The journal contains research articles in engineering and technology, including engineering, science and technology, multimedia and information technology.
Journal published for 6 months (2 copies per year)
- Issue 1 January - June
- Issue 2 July - December
The articles will be carefully reviewed by double-blind peer review before publication.
Suggestions and Consideration Criteria for Author(s)
1. An article that is not under consideration for publication/or not under consideration of other types of publications and has never been published in any journals before domestically and internationally. If it was later found that the publication was duplicated, it is the sole responsibility of the author(s).
2. An article that shows creativity with academic value, content integrity and accuracy according to academic principles.
3. An article published must pass a quality assessment from a peer review process at least 2 persons per article. The reviewer(s) may request the author(s) to revise the article more appropriately.
4. The editorial board reserves the right to edit the format of the submitted articles as deemed appropriate.
5. Contents, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are personal opinions of the author(s). The editorial board has no responsibility on it. It is the sole responsibility of the author(s).
6. Article(s) must not violate copyright, and must not copy or cut the message of others without permission.
7. If an article is a translation or compilation from a foreign language, evidence of permission to publish in writing from the copyright owner must be submitted.
8. Citations and references must be the correct format before publication which is the responsibility of author(s).
9. The editorial board reserves the right not to return the article(s) back to the author(s).
Types of Article
The original thesis that is a research article consisting of abstracts, introductions, objectives of research, methods of conducting research, research results, summary and discussion of research results, and references.
Remarks: Thai language articles must contain abstracts in Thai and English by using Thai abstracts before the English abstract. Articles in English do not require Thai abstracts.
Rate of Membership, Reading Assessment and Publication of Article(s)
Membership of TNI Journal of Engineering and Technology: 500 Baht/year
Read assessment of an academic article by reviewers paid when submitting academic article(s): 2,500 Baht/article
Publish academic article(s) in the TNI Journal paid when accepted by reviewers: 1,500 Baht/article
Announcement on 7 September 2018
Monday-Friday , 8 AM - 5 PM
โทร. 0-2763-2600 ต่อ 2704, 2752