Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Academic and research papers have to be set top and left margin of 1.5 inches and bottom and right margin of 1 inch. The font has to be TH SarabunPSK and size of 15 points. The paper length is limited to 15 pages of the A4 paper. This includes figures, tables, references, and appendix.
- The title has to be centered. It has to have an asterisk sign (*) to show article purpose in the footnote.
- Each paper has to present all author names without name title. The author names has to alight right margin and has two asterisk signs (**) to show an academic position (if any) of all authors, affiliation of all authors and e-mail address.
- Academic articles have to consist of abstract, introduction, main content, conclusion, and references. Research articles have to consist of abstract, introduction, research methods, results, conclusion and references.
- The reference format follows APA (American Psychological Association). All Thai documents as references have to be translated into English.
- Figures. Charts, and tables have to be inserted in article content with numbering and citation. They must not concern piracy. The color has to be black and white tone and clear. Slides and drawing should be drawn by indian ink or file formats (.JEG and .GIF) or printed pictures from a laser printer.
• Submitted manuscripts have never be published anywhere. If manuscripts are accepted to public in the Veridian E-Journal, authors must commit for no publication elsewhere (Exceptionally, authors get documentary agreement from the Graduate School, Silpakorn University). Authors must accept any harmful consequences of their repeated publication.