Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to investigate the component of organizational- citizenship behavior of professional nurses in hospitals under the jurisdiction of the Medical Service Department, Bangkok Metropolis. Data were collected from 311 staff nurses who have at least one-year work experience in nursing career from 4 hospitals under the jurisdiction of the Medical Service Department, Bangkok Metropolis. Participants were recruited using a multi-stage sampling method. The research instrument was an organizational-citizenship behavior of professional nurse questionnaire. The instrument was tested for content validity by five experts and Cronbach’s alpha coefficient was 0.89. Data were analyzed using principle component extraction and orthogonal rotation with varimax method.
The findings were as follows: Eight significant components of organizational citizenship behavior of professional nurse, hospitals under the jurisdiction of the Medical Service Department, Bangkok Metropolis were identified. There were 37 items that accounted for 70.19% which were identified as the following.
1. Self-development described by 8 items accounted for 14.60
2. Civic Virtue described by 6 items accounted for 11.72%
3. Courtesy described by 5 items accounted for 10.33%
4. Conscientiousness described by 5 items accounted for 8.64%
5. Organizational compliance described by 4 items accounted for 7.30
6. Consultant described by 3 items accounted for 6.59%
7. Altruism described by 3 items accounted for 5.78% and
8. Sportsmanship described by 3 items accounted for 5.77%
บทความที่ได้รับการตีพิมพ์ เป็นลิขสิทธิ์ของวารสารวิทยาลัยพยาบาลบรมราชชนนี กรุงเทพ ไม่สามารถนำไปตีพิมพ์ซ้ำในวารสารฉบับอื่น