Food Sanitation Improvement in Household of Village Health Volunteer in Nonkhwang District Bandan Amphur, Buriram Province
This action research for food sanitation improvement in household of village health volunteer in nonkhwang district, bandan amphur buriram province. The samples were 64 persons. Conduct lectures to educate and to improve household food sanitation and follow-up improvements. Data were collected by interview form. Coliform bacterial test kits, coliform bacterial test in 2,048 samples of hand hygiene, equipment, drinking water and kitchen survey. Perform data collection before and after the research and study between November 2016-February 2017. The research found that contamination of coliform bacteria decreased most in dishes/cups, spoon/fork and glass of water 25.0 percent. The village health volunteer had knowledge before proceeding at the low level of knowledge, 45.3 percent and after the operation were at the high level of 82.8 percent. The practice before the implementation of moderate level, 48.4 percent and after adjustment high, 82.8 percent. The results found before and after operation, the kitchen was properly set up. Statistical tests were paired with t-test, mean score, knowledge, practice, and proper kitchen management, after operation increased significantly (p-value <0.01)
in muang district in chumphon province [MSc thesis]. Phetchaburi: Phetchaburi Rajabhat University; 2012. Thai.
2. Epidemiology office ministry of public health. epidemiological report. [Online] [cited 2016 March 25]. Available
from: https://www.boe.moph.go.th. Thai.
3. Buriram provincial health office. Report 506 buriram. Epidemiology buriram provincial health office. 2016.
4. Bandan provincial health office. Report 506 bandan district. Epidemiology bandan provincial health office.
5. Malakham W. Factors affecting food safety practices of housewives in the municipality of gudsim sub-district,
khaowong district, kalasin province [MSp thesis].Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen University; 2007. Thai.
6. Pinmunee R. Five keys to improve food sanitation in households, ban don mong, tamobn nong yat, maung district,
nakhonpanom province. Sakon Nakhon Hospital. 2015; 18(3): 107-118. Thai.