Risk Management of Professional Nurses at Community Hospital in Roi - Et Province
This cross sectional descriptive research aimed to study risk management of professional nurses at Roi – Et province. The samples were 307 personnel randomly selected by Stratified random sampling from the 714 population and 12 key informants were in focus group for quantitative data gathering. Data distribution was performed by descriptive statistics and stepwise multiple linear regressions were also utilized. The results showed that the motivation, key success factors and the risk management of professional nurses at Roi – Et province were at high level with averages of 3.72 (S.D. = 0.47), 3.80 (S.D.= 0.73) and 3.65 (S.D. = 0.58) respectively. Change Management Process, Status of work, Acceptance, Training and Human Resources and communicate Effectively could predict the professional nurses at Roi – Et province. at 68.0 percentage (R2=0.680, p-value<0.001) The results of this research the manager can be used planning and explanation the impact on profession in risk management at Community Hospitals.
2. Anuwat S. Hospital Risk Management System. Hospital Quality Assurance and Development Institute; 2000.
3. Institute for Quality Assurance and Development. Nonthaburi Hospital Quality Assurance and Assessment Guide. 2008.
4. Hertzberg F, Mausner B, Snyderman BB. The Motivation to work. New York: Transaction Publishers; 2010
5. Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health. Risk Management Manual. Information and Communication Technology Center. 2015.
6. Chaiyaphum C, Nuntadda P and Sangruen M. Clinical risk management of registered. Journal of nursing science & haelth, 2012. 35(3). 118-124. Thai.
7. Roi Et Provincial Health Office. Hospital quality improvement guidelines. 2016.
8. Roi Et Provincial Health Office. Professional capacity at community hospital. Roi Et Province. 2017.
9. Arun J. Biological statistics. Khon Kaen; khlang nana withya, 2008.
10. Chalearmchai C, Prachak B. ConTtinuous quality improvement enhancement of registered nurses in community hospital Khon Kaen Province , Journal of Graduate Studies Surin University,2014; 8(4). 99-111. Thai.
11. Samroeng C, Suwan B. Social science research methodology. Khon Kaen: Department of sociology and
anthropology, Faculty of humanities and social science, Khon Kaen University; 2004. Thai.
12. Likert R. The human organization: Its management and value. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1967.
13. Elifson, Kirk W. and Other. Fundamentals of Socials Statistics . 2nd ed. New York: McGraw – Hill, Inc.19; 1990.
14. Phetsamorn P, Prachak B. Sub-District Health Service System Development Performance of the Directors at the Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Nong Khai Province. KKU Journal for Public Health Research, 2017; 10(3). 11-22. Thai.
15. Piisit S. Research and development of the potential of the organization. Local level in health management. Case study in Nan province. R & D News, 2015, 14(152). 8-10. Thai.
16. Nannapat P, Prachak B. Factors affecitting to the staff's organization commitment at health Mministry in Nong Bualamphu Province ,KKU Research Journal (GS), 2016; 16(3). 61 – 72. Thai.
17. Sayan P, Prachak B. Risk Management of sub-district health promoting hospital directorsat Khonkaen Province. kalasin Research and Development Health System Journal,2015 ;8(3). 155-164. Thai.
18. Sirikun T, Prachak B. Factors Affecting the Performance of Nurse Practitioners at Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. KKU Research Journal (GS), 2013; 18(1). 37-48. Thai.
19. Nattima T, S. Motivation affecting the service system quality development towards hospital accreditation of the pharmacists at community hospitals in Chaitaphum provice. Journal of Disease Prevention and Control 6, Khon Kaen, 22(2). 1-10. Thai.
20. Weerawan L, Prachak B. Performance of Nurse Practitioners in Sub-district Health Promoting Hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. KKU Research Journal (GS), 2013; 13(2). 109-120. Thai.
21. Kanyawan S, Prachak B. Improving the Quality of Community Hospitals of the Kalasin Province by Staff Participation. KKU Research Journal,2011; 16(5). 563-574. Thai.
22. Chollada A, Suwit U. Factor affect the risk management performance dental health technicine of sub -distrct health promoting hospital ROI-ET Province. Thai Dental Nurse Journal,2017; 27(2). 35-46. Thai.