Critical Success Factors and Organizational Climate Affecting the Research for Solving Health Problem of Public Health Officers at Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals In Khon Kaen Province
This cross-sectional descriptive research aimed to study the critical success factors and the organizational climate that affect to the research for solving health problem of public health officers at sub-district health promoting hospitals in Khon Kaen Province, Thailand. The samples were 137 health personnel randomly selected by systematic random sampling from the 307 populations and 12 key informants were in focus group for qualitative data gathering. Data distribution was performed by descriptive statistics and inferential statistics include Pearson’s product moment correlation and Stepwise multiple linear regressions were also utilized. The results showed that the critical success factors; support agencies all levels have development plans, implementation in areas that are readily and voluntary to participate, understanding and encouraging cooperation and organizational climate factors; standard could predict research for solving health problem of public health officers at 51.4 percentage (R2= 0.514, p-value <0.001)
2. Bureau of Policy and Strategy Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health. strategy of ministry of public health.2560. Bangkok: The War Veterans Organization of Thailand Press; 2017. Thai.
3. Khon Kaen Provincial Health Office. Strategic health development plan B.E.2560-2564. Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen Provincial Health Office. [Photocopied]; 2017. Thai.
4. National Strategic Committee Secretariat of the Prime Minister. The twenty national strategic planning paper. Bangkok: The Secretariat of the Prime Minister Office. [Photocopied]; 2017. Thai.
5. Health Systems Research Institute. Manual Research Management. Nonthaburi: Saha Patpaisarn co.ltd; 2016.
6. Office of the Civil Service Commission. Manual personnel. Bangkok: P.A. Living co.ltd; 2011.
7. Kanchanakijsakul C. Research Methodology in Social Sciences. Tak: Project five four co.ltd; 2013.
8. Choochai S, and group. Service Manual of District Health Promoting Hospital. Bangkok: The War Veterans Organization of Thailand Press; 2010.
9. Litwin GH, Stringer RA. Motivation and organization climate. Boston: Division of research Havard University graduate school of business administration; 1968.
10. Khon Kaen Provincial Health Office. Selected academic papers presented at the Khon Kaen Provincial Health Conference. Quality and Service Development Department B.E.2558-2560. Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen Provincial Health Office. [Photocopied]; 2017. Thai.
11. Khon Kaen Provincial Health Office. Summary information. Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen Provincial Health Office. [Photocopied]; 2017. Thai.
12. Cohen J. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. 2nd ed. New York: Department of psychology New York University; 1988.
13. Bouphan P, Srichan R. Factors Affecting the Research for Solving Health Problem of Health Personnel at Sub-district Health Promoting Hospitals. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, (237), 1097-1104; 2017.
14. Likert R. The human organization: Its management and value. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1976.
15. Chantrasuwan S, Buatuan S. Social sciences research methodology. Khon Kaen: Department of sociology and anthropology, Faculty of humanities and social sciences, Khon Kaen University; 2004. Thai.
16. Elifson. Kirk W, Richard P, Runyon, and Audrey Haber. Fundamentals of Socials Statistics . 2nd ed. New York: McGraw – Hill, Inc.19; 1990.
17 Kosol S, Prachak B. Factors affecting the Community Health Center Performance of Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. Research and Development Health System Journal, 2016; 9(2), 268-281. Thai.
18. Jarukit N, Chanaphol S. Administrative Factors Affecting The Reporting on Primary Health Data for Public Health Officers at Tambon Health Promoting Hospital, Chaiyaphum Province. Journal of the office of DPC7 Khon Kaen. 2014; 21(1). 1-13. Thai.
19. Wanrada K, Pirasak S. The Administrative Factors and Administrative ProcessAffecting the Performance of Responsible Officers in Health Consumer Protection, Udonthani Province. KKU Res J (GS).2009; 9(3): 28-41. Thai.
20. Nakarin P, Prachak B. Motivation and Organizational Climate Affecting Surveillance and Rapid Response PerformanceofHealth Personnel at Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Nakhonratchasima Province. KKU Res J (GS).2018; 18(2): 65-77. Thai.
21. Thitirat S, Chanya A. The Effect of Organizational Climate to Qualityon Working Life of Health Officer in Sub District Health Promoting Hospital Mahasarakham Province. Research and Development Health System Journal. 2017; 10(1). Thai.
22. Jasingha K, Janposri W. The Organizational Climates affecting the Core Competency Performance of Sub-district Health Promoting Hospital Director in Khon Kaen Province. the national graduate research conference; 2014 july 16; Buri Ram,Thailand;2014.P, 57-65. 2014. Thai.
24. Prasert S, Witat J. Organizational climate affecting the quality of work life of public health officer of sub-district health promoting hospital in Udon Thani province.the national graduate research conference; 2014 july 16; Buri Ram, Thailand; 2014.P.607-614. Thai.
25. Thanaphat A, Chanaphol S. Administrative Factors and Management Processes Affecting Functional Competencies of the Head of Health Center, Kalasin Province. KKU Res J (GS).2011; 16(8): 1043-1053. Thai.
26. Phetsamorn P, Prachak B. Sub-District Health Service System Development Performance of the Directors at the Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Nong Khai Province. KKU Journal for Public Health Research, 2017; 10(3), 11-22. Thai.