Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word file format (.doc/.docx).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; English Manuscript - Font should be Time new roman,12-point, Thai Manuscript - Font should be Angsana New 16-point
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end in the seperate sheet.
- The format and bibliography adhere to the requirements provided in Author Guidelines.
- A cover letter must accompany with the manuscript.
School of Health Science, Mae Fah Luang University. All rights reserved.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.