Manuscript Preparation Guidelines of Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (JHUSOC)
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Buriram Rajabhat University
After downloaded the form, please complete it thoroughly and attach with the manuscript. You have to prepare two files as follows:
1) An article Submission Form, download at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FMAS_xfw_7AfLq4U1qJ0xOOL4f0VgZw7/view
2) Your manuscript file
- You must fill out the Article Submission Form with readable handwriting,
scan the form and submit it together with both PDF and Word files of the original full
- You must prepare your original manuscript in accordance with the journal
guidelines and criteria, otherwise your article will not be considered to get published
in the journal.
- Your article must be written in the correct English and is certified by the
English expert with his/her signature on it.
- For a student, the article must be certified by an advisor with his/her
signature on it.