The regulations for submission academic article and research article to publish in Journal of MCU Peace Studies: JMPS)
The Journal would consider and select article which presents new innovation and new findings such as. Creativity; present new Mythology and Research Design
- Argument; present new issues and theory
- Innovation; present new innovation in administration
- Editorial Board has authority to review article and follows by regulation namely :
- Using proper language and composing by element of formality
- Using correct Mythology, having evidence and knowledge synthesis
- The article can apply to serve society
- The article has to be academic essay writing style (narrative) which is concerned with presenting discussion of research in an objective way and has not been published at somewhere.
- The element of article:
- Title in Thai/English and name of author
- Abstract concluded with 300 words and both are written in Thai/English
- Office of author belong to
- Content of article:
- Research mythology
Academic Article, Review Article and others:
- An original copyright has to have 8 pages but not more than 10 pages/A4.
File of document itself has to transform to Microsoft Word ( * . doc or *.docx) or has been printed out in 1 sided by using Time New Roman.
To submission file which include graphs, charts and image should be located at appropriate points in the text, between paragraphs, not within them. All figures should have figure numbers and titles (title case) and should be referred to by figure number in the text. A figure’s number and title should be placed above and outside the figure, for example table 1 or image 1 and Figure
- 1. All have to be clear and related to original copyright.
- Book Review should have the name of author, title of book, place of press and name of press’s office and year of publication. Book Review should be 10 pages for appreciation.
- Thai document versions have to translated into English language ( for this information it has already attached at the footnote of this paper)
- To submit article online: https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/journal- peace/user/register
Example of writing reference
- Placed author’s name in font of sentence that is being quoted for example, Kamnuansilpa (2006)
- Placed author’s name after the sentence (author’s name, year of publication)
- Single author: (Phramaha Hansa Dhammahaso, 2014), Keown, 2003)
- Two authors : (Hersey & Blanchard,2006)
- Three authors : (Keown, Hersey & Blanchard, 2015)
- More authors : write the name of all authors and follow by the Year of publication or last name of 1st author et al, publish year. For example, (Kaiser et al., 2008)
Reference style is APA (6th ed.). The following are requirements and examples for common reference types.
Author’s name, (publish year). Title. (Edition). Place of publication: name of press. Etc.
- Mahachulaongkronrajavidayalaya University. (1996). Thai Tipitakas. Bangkok: MCU Press.
- Wasee, P,. (2007). Sufficient Economics and Civil Society if Social Economic Revived Way. (2th ed.). Bangkok: Pimdee
2. Article in Journal
Author’s name. (Publish year).Title. Name of journal, year (Volume), page. Etc.
- Dhillion, K. (2001). Challenges and strategies for improving the quality of information in a university setting: A case study. Total Quality Management, 12(2), 167-177.
- Sucaromana, A. (2016). Resilience Quotient; RQ. Journal of MCU Peace Studies, 4(1), 209-220.
Author’s name. (Publish year). Title. Accessed access date Day Month Year, Url of web. Etc.