Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I certify and confirm that this manuscript is written exclusively by myself or along with my co-authors as submitted.
- I certify and confirm that this manuscript is original and does not infringe any copyright.
- I certify and confirm that this manuscript has not been previously published in any form, nor is it is under review for publication in any other journals within 60 days from the date when the Editorial Board has received this manuscript.
- I certify and confirm that my manuscript has been prepared in accordance with the Author Guidelines prescribed by Chulalongkorn Law Journal.
- I agree, grant and assign to the Editorial Board the right to perform additional revision and/or formatting into the prescribed style, to convert this manuscript into an electronic form (PDF) for publication in the website of Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University online library, and to publish this manuscript from the date hereof onwards.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Chulalongkorn Law Journal and its licensors.
1. Chulalongkorn Law Journal grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your use.
- All articles published by Chulalongkorn Law Journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
2. Chulalongkorn Law Journal does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without appropriately and conspicuously citing the original work and source or Chulalongkorn Law Journal prior written permission.
3. You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Chulalongkorn Law Journal takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If Chulalongkorn Law Journal discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Chulalongkorn Law Journal may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Chulalongkorn Law Journal's copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above or any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.
Your privacy is important to Chulalongkorn Law Journal. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Chulalongkorn Law Journal collects, and the ways in which Chulalongkorn Law Journal uses that personal information.
1. Chulalongkorn Law Journal may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
2. Any personal information received by Chulalongkorn Law Journal will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript; administer this website; personalize the website for you; enable your access to and use of the website services; process your manuscript; publish your manuscript; send to you communication about your manuscript; send to you statements and invoices; collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications.
3. Where Chulalongkorn Law Journal discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Chulalongkorn Law Journal may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Chulalongkorn Law Journal will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7. Chulalongkorn Law Journal is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.