Manuscripts submitted for consideration to be published by Chulalongkorn Law Journal must comply with the following requirements:
1. Required information:
- Title of the manuscript, both in Thai and in English, which is concise, comprehensive and clearly represents the content of the manuscript.
- Author’s name, both in Thai and in English.
- Author’s academic title (if applicable), both in Thai and in English.
- Author’s email, which can be either a personal account or an account belonging to author’s affiliation or employer.
- Name and address of author’s affiliation or employer, both in Thai and in English.
- Abstracts, both in Thai and in English, which do not exceed 300 words each.
- Minimum of 3 keywords, both in Thai and in English.
2. Required Format:
- Use Microsoft Word Processing Program and save in .doc or .docx format.
- Typewritten on A4 size (21 x 29.4 centimeters) on one side.
- Use top and bottom margin at 1 inch (2.54 centimeters) and left and right margin at 1.1 inch (2.8 centimeters).
- Use TH SarabunPSK or TH Sarabun New fonts with font size at 16 points for content.
- Use single spacing.
3. Citation Style:
- Use footnote format for citation, using TH SarabunPSK or TH Sarabun New fonts with font size at 12.5 points.
- Use Chicago Style Citation, which corresponds with the prescribed citation format style used for writing dissertations or thesis at Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, for instance:
โสภณ รัตนากร, คำอธิบาย กฎหมายลักษณะพยาน, พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 10 (กรุงเทพฯ: นิติบรรณการ, 2553), 11.
Sanunkorn Sothiphan, Explanation of the Law of Tort, Negotiorum Gestio and Undue Enrichment, 7th ed. (Bangkok: Winyuchon, B.E. 2560 (2017) (Thai language), 81.
- For more information, please visit:
4. Authors should ensure that all errors relating to spelling, Thai and English grammar, and inconsistency of using transliteration of English words be corrected throughout the manuscript.
5. Content and footnote of each manuscript should not exceed 30 pages, or under the sole discretion of the editorial board.
1. Chulalongkorn Law Journal only accepts manuscripts which are submitted through online channel, in accordance with the requirement prescribed by the Thai Citation Index (TCI). Authors can submit their manuscript through the website of the journal using the Thai Journals Online (ThaiJO) system at: https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/lawchulajournal/about/submissions
2. Online submission process
- Visit the journal website at (readable in both Thai and English, but clicking change-language button at the top right of the website)
- Registration as members of the ThaiJO System is required before submission.
- Study the “Author’s Guidelines” carefully and perform preliminary formatting as prescribed by the journal.
- Submit the manuscript
- For more information, please visit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y217JvKwnwdevJdP2X1fjNT5OPxZ2aaZ/view
When submitting the manuscripts to be considered for publication, the authors agree, accept, and warrant that:
1. The manuscript has not been previously published in any form, nor is it is under review for publication in any other journals within 90 days from the date when the Editorial Board has received this manuscript.
2. The manuscript is written exclusively by the author or along with the co-author(s) as submitted.
3. The manuscript is original, does not contain plagiarism, and does not infringe any copyright.
4. The Editorial Board reserves the right to perform additional revision and/or formatting into the prescribed style, to convert this manuscript into an electronic form (PDF) for publication in the website of Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University online library, and to publish this manuscript from the date hereof onwards.
5. Decision whether to publish the manuscript solely belongs to the Editorial Board, and such decision shall be final. The Editorial Board is not responsible for any contents nor accuracy in the manuscript.