Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submitted article was in the dedicated journal format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Author Guideline.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.