Main Article Content
This study aimed to 1) develop occupational and safety instrument database 2) evaluate the usability of occupational and safety instrument database, and 3) evaluate the users’ satisfaction of occupational and safety instrument database. Samples included 50 users. A research instrument was questionnaires. Data was analyzed using descriptive statistic; frequency, percentage, average, and standard deviation.
The occupational and safety instrument database included 206 studies.The evaluation of the usability of the database found that the mean score ranged from 4.3 to 4.5 (a total score was 5). The average score of the satisfaction were ranging from 4.2 to 4.5 (a total score was 5).The results of this study will be beneficial in developing research in occupational health and safety program.
2. Saetang P, Sirorattanapanit S. A development of database online courses qualifications framework for higher education of the rajamangala university of technology rattanakosin [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2018 Jun 7]. Available from:
https://repository.rmutr.ac.th/bitstream/handle/123456789/568/Fulltext.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y (in Thai)
3. Ministry of Labour. National profile on occupational safety and health of Thailand, 2012 [Internet]. 2012 [cited 2018 May 16]. Available from: http://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---asia/---ro-bangkok/---sro-bangkok/documents/policy/wcms_192111.pdf
4. Siriruttanapruk S, Anantagulnathi P. Occupational health and safety situation and research priority in Thailand. Industrial Health 2004; 42: 135-140.
5. The Thailand Research Fund. E-library for research grant [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2018 Jun 7]. Available from: http://elibrary.trf.or.th/default2016.asp (in Thai)
6. Department of Labour Protection and Welfare. Bachelor's degree of occupational health [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2016 Jun 7]. Available from: http://www.oshthai.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92&lang=th (in Thai)
7. Burns N, Grove SK. The practice of nursing research: conduct, critique, and utilization. St.Louis: Elsevier; 2005.
8. Kaewpia A, Chumklin S, Poungpakeesiri P. Development of a personnel database system: a case study of bandannakam subdistrict [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2018 Jun 7]. Available from: http://gs.nsru.ac.th/NSRUNC/research/pdf/46.pdf (in Thai)
9. Prayotpiboonphon K. The development of information database for the public relations on the internet network srinakharinwirot university [Master of Education Degree in Education Technology]. Bankok: Srinakharinwirot University; 2011. (in Thai)
10. Khunthon N. The plant database development prince of songkla university, hatyai campus. Academic Services Journal [Internet]. 2009 [cited 2018 Oct 10]; 20(1): 43-56. Available from: https://journal.oas.psu.ac.th/index.php/asj/article/view/251/198 (in Thai)
11. Wongnon S. The development of souvenir database management : a case study faculty of humanities and social sciences, prince of songkla university, pattani campus. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences [Internet]. 2015 [cited 2018 Oct 10]; 11(2): 129-144. Available from: https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/eJHUSO/article/view/82640/65677 (in Thai)
12. Jantharat P. Database system development of the temple in chiang mai province. FEU Academic Review [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2018 Oct 10]; 7(1): 109-120. Available from: http://journal.feu.ac.th/pdf/v7i1t3a12.pdf (in Thai)
13. Thongri S. Development of an information system for searching and managing academic papers and research papers: a case study of academic journal, faculty of communication arts, rangsit university [Master of Science in Web Engineering]. Bankok: Dhurakij Pundit University; 2012. (in Thai)
14. Boonmatam S, Kaewkoson J, Thongthe A. Development of a management information system of research database of the faculty of information technology at phetchaburi rajabhat university. Journal of Information Technology Management and Innovation [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2018 Oct 1]; 3(2): 39-45. Available from: https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/itm-journal/article/download/115159/89036/ (in Thai)