Terms, Conditions, and Ethics for Publication of Articles in Ph.D. in Social Sciences Journal
Terms and Conditions
1. An article must only be in a form as stipulated in the conditions for the writing of academic and research articles as laid down by the Ph.D. in Social Sciences Journal.
2. An article which has been reviewed by the editorial team as passed shall be further submitted to the experts in the area of such article (Reviewer) at least two experts for an article without revealing of the author’s name (Double-Blind Review).
3. An article which is not considered as passed by the editorial team shall be rejected and the author shall be informed in writing and such article shall be deleted from the system.
4. Comments in an article which is published in the Journal shall belong to and be responsible by such an author. The editorial team has no interest in considering and reviewing of an article to be published in the Journal.
5. The editorial team has no interest in considering and reviewing of an article to be published in the Journal.
The author shall always keep its ethical practices in submitting an article for publishing in the Ph.D. in Social Sciences Journal as follows;
1. Do not repeat publication and/or submit the same source article to difference journals.
2. Do not plagiarize document of the others and claim it to be your own document, nor.
3. Plagiarize your own document (self-plagiarism) The contents of an article shall be correct and could be verified.
4. For the research associated with human, the researcher must have passed the ethical training in human research and shall have to provide the evidence of such training.