About the Journal
ISSN 2651-1088 (Online)
Panyapiwat Journal has been published on a continuous basis since B.E. 2552 (A.D. 2009). It has been certified by the Thai Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI 1) as being in the First Group of Journals in Humanities and Social Sciences. It has also been selected as a Thai journal to be included in the ASEAN Citation Index (ACI).
To publish and disseminate academic articles in humanities and social sciences including those in the fields of business administration, management science, liberal arts, education, communication arts, and other related fields for academics, researchers, instructors, students and the general public.
1. Scope of contents comprises the fields of business administration, management science, liberal arts, education, communication arts, and other related fields.
2. Types of academic work comprise research article, academic article, book review, and general review article.
3. Languages of academic work: Articles written in either Thai or English languages are accepted for publication.
Frequency of Publication:
Three issues / year
The first issue: January - April
The second issue: May - August
The third issue: September – December
1. Any manuscript to be accepted for publication must have been reviewed and approved by at least two peer reviewers in that particular field or related fields. The Journal has a double-blind peer review policy which means that neither the peer reviewer nor the author knows the identity of each other.
2. The submitted manuscript must have never been published in any other periodical, and must not be in the approving process for publication by any other periodical. Also, the author must not plagiarize the work of other people.
3. The article, expression, illustrations, and tables that are published in the Journal are the sole responsibility of the author, and definitely not that of Panyapiwat Institute of Management.
4. The Editorial Board of Panyapiwat Journal reserves the right for decision making on publishing any article in the Journal.
Publication Fee: The author must pay the publication fee of 3,500 baht per a published article.