Duties and Responsibilities of an Author
- The research paper submitted by an author must be original, has not been presented in any conferences and published in any journals.
- The paper of the author must be based on research which was conducted by the author.
- Other studies which are cited in the author’s paper must be cited and put in the references section as well.
- The article must conform to Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal format, otherwise the article may be rejected.
- Apart from the author’s name appeared in the paper, co-authors’ names which also appeared in the article must truly involve in the research process.
Duties and Responsibilities of Editors
- Once receiving a research paper, the editors will consider and look at its format, completeness, and quality of the paper prior to putting the article through assessment process by experts.
- The editors will not reveal any information regarding the author.
- The editors will first assess and decide whether a research paper can be suitable for publication.
- The editors will provide an author with clear peer review process.
- The editors should provide clear guidelines for an author regarding acceptable practices and should constantly make the guidelines up-to-date.
- The editors will not allow any research paper that has been published in other journals or research conferences to publish in Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal.
- The editors will reject the paper that does not follow the Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal format.
- The editors will inspect plagiarism by means of using a reliable computer program. In case any kind of plagiarism is found, the paper will be rejected.
Duties and Responsibilities of Reviewers
- Reviewers will not reveal any information regarding an author to any individuals who do not involve with the reviewing process.
- The reviewers must avoid conflict of interest, cannot be a co-author in a research paper.
- The reviewers will be assigned to review the paper based on their field.
- The reviewers can recommend any related studies to an author in case he or she fails to properly cite the related studies in the article.
- In case, the reviewers discover similarity or plagiarized information in an author’s article, the article will be rejected.