Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This work has never previously been published in whole or in part before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals.
- If authors withdraw the article in any cases, the authors agree to pay processing fee for the article.
- Number of pages of the article complies with above restriction.
- Editors of Suranaree Journal of Social Science have rights to select reviewers for this work.
- When the article is accepted for publication, authors hereby agree to transfer to Suranaree University of Technology all rights, under existing copyright laws.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.