Main Article Content
The purposes of this study were to 1) evaluate context of curriculum 2) evaluate input factors of curriculum 3) evaluate processes of curriculum 4) evaluate product of curriculum 5) evaluate the impact of curriculum. The evaluation method used was the CIPPI Model. The target of this research were administrators, instructors, students, graduates and educates’ employers. The research instruments included the interview form, the questionnaires, and focus group discussion. The collect data were analyzed by using percentage (%), mean (X̅), standard deviation (S.D.) and content analysis. The results of the study were as follows:
1) The context of curriculum showed that the objectives in curriculum are clearly. Curriculum structure relate with title and objectives. The subjects in curriculum in overall are appropriate at highest level and appropriate arrange in educational plan.
2) The input factors of curriculum found that the overall were in high level. And have 2 items were at highest level: curriculum have learning resources that support learners and have good classrooms and materials management.
3) The process of curriculum for learning management in overall at highest level and found variety of learning management focus on classroom interaction and integrate contents with works experience include implement concepts learning to solve problems by research system.
4) The product of curriculum found that graduates had transformation knowledge ability in curriculum, instruction and supervision in their works and academics committee and in learning management.
5) The impact of curriculum found that the product can transfer the knowledge and experiences in curriculum, instruction and supervision to role of work.
All rights reserved. Apart from citations for the purposes of research, private study, or criticism and review,no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any other form without prior written permission by the publisher.