Ethical principles for editorials:
- Perform their role in a professional and transparent manner.
- Evaluate articles for their originality and intellectual contents.
- Choose reviewers who have expertise in the relevant field and are likely to provide a fair and high-quality review.
Ethical principles for authors:
- Make sure you know how to write a good research/ academic paper; read and learn from papers published in recognized journals.
- Submissions should contain credible research results with comprehensive description of methodology.
- Authors are responsible for the contents of their articles.
- All kinds of plagiarism and copyright infringement are unacceptable.
Ethical principles for reviewers:
- Provide a fair, unbiased, critical and constructive criticism about papers under review.
- Reviewers should regard their work as an opportunity to share their experiences with colleagues in academic community as well as to help young scholars improve quality of their papers.