Main Article Content
Higher education influence from advance technology, E-learning or blended learning is trendy advancement. E-book is well serviceable because of rapid access, up-to-date, comfortable, space free, portable, link to web or reference book promptly as well as no limit of place & time over the world. E-book for suctioning is develop and implement for nursing students. Lesson learned of the learning outcome from their reflective note reveal 1) The character of E-book; colorful teaching tool, descriptive, image and sound is persuade to reading as well as easier procedure. 2) Enhance knowledge and skill; usable for self tutorial, repeat at anytime, lesson exercise and easy to find the topic. 3) Improve confident; more confident than paper reading. Prepare before practice, portable for anytime review. 4) Pleasure; high satisfy, need more E-book for all nursing skills in order to review before practice or examination.
บทความและรายงานวิจัยในวารสารพยาบาลกระทรวงสาธารณสุข เป็นความคิดเห็นของ ผู้เขียน มิใช่ของคณะผู้จัดทำ และมิใช่ความรับผิดชอบของสมาคมศิษย์เก่าพยาบาลกระทรวงสาธารณสุข ซึ่งสามารถนำไปอ้างอิงได้
2. Thaibiotech. Info. What is information technology or IT[Internet].2016[cited 2017 Nov 1]. Available from: http://www.thaibiotech.info/what-is-information-technology.php.(in Thai).
3. Phummalai M. Thai education in the modern age, Why is e-book favorite?.e-book [Internet]. 2012 [cited 2018 Oct 2]. Available from: https://www.gotoknow.org/posts/493357. (in Thai)
4. Forneris S, Tiffany J. Future of technology in nursing education part 2: How nursing education programs are currently using educational technology. [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2018 Oct 2]. Available from: http://nursingeducation.lww.com/blog.entry.html/2017/11/06/future_of_technology-xEjl.html.
5. Adams Becker S, Cummins M, Davis A, Freeman A, Hall Giesinger C, Anathanarayanan V. (2017). NMC horizon report: 2017 higher education edition.Austin, TX: New Media Consor tium.
6. Kachintorn U. The learning process is essential for preparing Thai people forward 21st century. Higher education policy for moving Thailand forward.Office of the Higher Education Commission. (2 February 2018)
7. Stirling A, Birt J. An enriched multimedia e-book application to facilitate learning of anatomy. Anat Sci Educ 2014;7:19–27.
8. Srivilai W, Atthamethagul V. Development of electronic book on anatomy of the cardiovascular system and the lymphatic vascular system [Research report]. Ratchaburi: Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Ratchaburi.2012. (in Thai).
9. Swangwatanasade O, Srivilai W, Lersthavorntham K. Development of the electronic book on principle and technique of wound care and learning outcomes. [Research report]. Ratchaburi: Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Ratchaburi;2012. (in Thai).
10. Yimyam S, Charoensanti J, Karnasuta, S. Development of multimedia electronic book on basic knowledge of breast feeding for nursing students. Nursing journal 2014;4 (4):70-82. (in Thai).
11. Khlaisang J. Desktop publishing to e-book to enhance learning of learner in digital era. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Press;2012. (in Thai).
12. Phothidara Y. Nursing education management: For student generation Y. Journal of Nurs Health Sci 2011;34(2):6-69. (in Thai).
13. Pongauksorn P, Srisa-art R, Wongpamornmontree S. The result of using electronic book to enhance suctioning on achievement of learning outcome, confidence and satisfaction of students [Research Report]. Bangkok: Nursing Faculty, Saint Louis College;2017. (in Thai).