Main Article Content
The purposes of this systematic review were to review the literature, synthesisand summarizing to the knowledgeabout process of physical activities associated with health care behaviors of Thai elderly. A systematic review of the literature was selected from existing evidence electronic databases. The samples of research were 98 research studies, published during 2007-2016. Results of this studied were found process of physical activities associated with health care behaviors of Thai elderly including 1) education program such as health promotion program, empowerment program, counseling program, self-efficacy program, self-management promotion program 2)exercise activities 3) group process 4) meditation practice and 5) art and music activities . Finding of systematic review indicate that the conclusion can explainprocess of physical activities associated with health care behaviors of Thai elderly. This is benefit for guideline practice in order to promote the elderly to practice health care behaviors sustainably.
บทความและรายงานวิจัยในวารสารพยาบาลกระทรวงสาธารณสุข เป็นความคิดเห็นของ ผู้เขียน มิใช่ของคณะผู้จัดทำ และมิใช่ความรับผิดชอบของสมาคมศิษย์เก่าพยาบาลกระทรวงสาธารณสุข ซึ่งสามารถนำไปอ้างอิงได้
2. Foundation of Thai Gerontology Research and Development Institute. Situation of the Thai elderly 2014. Bangkok: Amarin printing and publishing; 2015. (in Thai).
3. Foundation of Thai Gerontology Research and Development Institute. Situation of the Thai elderly 2015. Bangkok: Amarin printing and publishing; 2016. (in Thai).
4. Jongsareejit A, Moonmuang N. Systematic reviews. Journal of libraral arts, Mae Jo University 2013;1(1):86-105. (in Thai).
5. Pender NJ. Health Promotion in Nursing Practice. 3rded. Stamford, CT: Appleton & Lange; 1996.
6. Orem DE. Nursing Concepts of Practice. 4thed. St.Louis: Mosby; 1991.
7. Office of the education council. Synthesis report about Thai quality education : Meta-analysis. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University printing, 2009. (in Thai).
8. Kulprateepunya K. Causal relationship model of quality Thai nursing education : Research synthesis using Meta-analytic structural equation modeling (MASEM). [Dissertation]. Ubon Ratchathani: UbonRatchathaniRajabhat University.2015. (in Thai).
9. Chuensirimongkol J. A Synthesis of research on children and familyfactorsaffecting children’slearningoutcomesusing MASEM.[Dissertation]. Bangkok :Chulalongkorn University.2010. (in Thai).
10. Becker MH. The health belief model and sick role behavior.Health education momographs. 1984;11(1):1-47.
11. Atikamanont N. Effects of health promotion program for elder according to elderly club of Bangpahan District in Ayuthaya province. [Thesis]. Chonburi :Burapha University.2011. (in Thai).
12. Gibson GH. A concept analysis of empowerment. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1991;16(3):354-61.
13. Yingchaiyaphum M. Effects of empowerment program towards self care of type 2 Diabetes Mellitus aging patients in Sab Yai primary care unit, Sab Yai District, Chaiyaphum Province. [Thesis]. Mahasarakham :Mahasarakham University.2011. (in Thai).
14. Siriholachai R. Experimental implementation of Beck’s cognitive counseling program for depression reduction among the elderly at nursing home : A case study at Bangkhae nursing home. [Thesis]. Bangkok :Thammasart University. 2008. (in Thai).
15. Thamrongworakun P. The development of an integrative family counseling program for improving the mental health of the elderly.[Dissertation]. Bangkok :Ramkhamhaeng University.2015. (in Thai).
16. Bandura,A. Self-efficacy. Encyclopedia of human Behavior. 1994;4:71-81.
17. Khammanee M. Effectiveness of a self-efficacy program and social support on behavioral health promotion for the elderly in Nongmuentan Sub-district, Atsamat District, Roi-Et Province. [Thesis]. Mahasarakham :Mahasarakham University.2013. (in Thai).
18. Kanfer FH, Gaelick L. Self-management Methods. 4thed. New York: Pergamon Press; 1991.
19. Lorig KR, Holman H. Self-management education: history, definition, outcomes, and mechanism. The society of behavioral medicine 2003;26(1):1-7.
20. Duangjai P. Effects of self-management promotion program on medication adherence among older adults with chronic Kidney disease. [Thesis]. Chonburi :Burapha University.2013. (in Thai).
21. Sobbong N. Effect of Fawn JerngMorChor exercise on functional capacity among elders with Coronary Artery disease. [Thesis]. Chiangmai: Chiangmai University.2008. (in Thai).
22. Chumuang O. Effect of Norakaag exercise on blood pressure among older persons with Hypertension. [Thesis]. Chiangmai: Chiangmai University.2011. (in Thai).
23. Jarupunt S. Effectiveness of an applied Boonmee long- stick danced exercise program with self-efficacy theory on depression and physical fitness for older adult in nursing home. [Thesis]. Chonburi :Burapha University.2011. (in Thai).
24. Sungworakan T. Effects of Ram-Kra-Bi exercise training program on Health-related physical fitness and balance of the elderly. [Thesis]. Bangkok :Chulalongkorn University.2008. (in Thai).
25. Saelao K. Effects of arm swing exercise and walking on health-related physical fitness of the elderly women. [Thesis]. Bangkok :Chulalongkorn University.2011. (in Thai).
26. Sarakul K. Effects of group process on self care behavior of the hypertensive elderly at Ban Muangnoi primary care unit MuangnoiSubdistrictThawatBuri District Rot Et Province. [Thesis]. Mahasarakham :Mahasarakham University. 2010. (in Thai).
27. Sakulpitak N. The effects of application of self-efficacy theory, group process and social support on the development of health behavior among the elderly patients with type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in ThawatBuri Hospital, RoiEt Province. [Thesis]. Mahasarakham: Mahasarakham University. 2012. (in Thai).
28. Pongperiyamaitre W. The Effect of Anapanasati Meditation practice and home self-care on stress in the elderly with essential Hypertension. [Thesis]. Mahasarakham: Mahasarakham University.2010. (in Thai).
29. Somwatee T. Effect of Thai Qigong Meditation exercise on blood pressure of the elderly with hypertension. [Thesis]. Chiangmai: Chiangmai University.2010. (in Thai).
30. Kongsanae P. The effect of mingfulness meditation program of knee pain among of older persons with knee Osteoarthritis. [Thesis]. Bangkok :Chulalongkorn University.2011. (in Thai).
31. Yoosuk P. The effect of therapeutic nursing intervention using music activities 0n depression in elderly patients with Ischemic Stroke. [Thesis]. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University.2014. (in Thai).
32. Intamuen N. The Effect of the Therapeutic art on depression of the elderly in Thampakorn Chiangmai. [Thesis]. Chiangmai: Chiangmai University.2012. (in Thai).
33. Suksawa N, Pranprawit A, Phechmanee S. Effect of health education program using appling self-efficacy theory together with social support for self care of diabetes elder patients of Tha Sa Thon health promoting hospital, PhunPhin District, SuratThani Province. Community health development quarterly KhonKaen University 2016;4(1):49-65. (in Thai).
34. Niamsawan A, Oba N, Tansupasawasdikun S. Effects of Ponglang music aerobic exercise on physical fitness and blood pressure among the elderly with hypertension. Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences 2012;6(2):62-75.(in Thai).
35. Na Chiangmai E. Effects of group process on knowledge, attitude, and behaviors of care-givers of Type 2 Diabetes elders at Huay Han primary care unit Lamphun Province. [Independent study]. Chiangmai: Chiangmai University.2007. (in Thai).
36. Promsuwan P. The effect of patient education and meditation program on headache in Aids patients with Cryptococcal Meningitis. [Thesis]. Bangkok :Chulalongkorn University.2005. (in Thai).
37. Chareonpat P, Choowattanapakorn T, The effects of music therapy and social support program on depression older adults with Parkinson’s disease. Thai Journal of Nursing Council 2016;31(1):44-55. (in Thai).