Main Article Content
This descriptive research aimed to investigate quality and satisfaction of the Google My Maps application in home visits of nursing students. The sample as selected by the purposive sampling and consisted of 85 third-year nursing students in the Faculty of Nursing, Ubon Ratchathani University, enrolled in the Community Nursing Practicum in the second semester of the academic year 2017. The instruments of this research included a questionnaire on quality of Google My Maps application in home visits and a questionnaire on satisfaction of Google My Maps application in home visits of nursing students. The questionnaire used for collecting data had a content validity and reliability by Cronbach’s alpha coefficient of .96, and .94. The data were analyzed using descriptive statistics, means, and standard deviation.
The results showed that quality of Google My Maps application in home visits of nursing students was at the high level ( =4.30, SD=.47). Considering by aspect, every aspect of quality of Google My Maps application in home visits of nursing students was at the high level as follows: utility ( =4.35, SD=.54), accuracy ( =4.31, SD=.56), appropriateness ( = 4.27, SD=.53), and feasibility ( =4.26, SD=.51), respectively and satisfaction of Google My Maps application in home visits of nursing students was at the high level ( =4.32, SD=.52). The application of Google My Maps is suitable for using in home visits of nursing students and community public health officers. The results can be used for primary health service planning to improve efficiency.
บทความและรายงานวิจัยในวารสารพยาบาลกระทรวงสาธารณสุข เป็นความคิดเห็นของ ผู้เขียน มิใช่ของคณะผู้จัดทำ และมิใช่ความรับผิดชอบของสมาคมศิษย์เก่าพยาบาลกระทรวงสาธารณสุข ซึ่งสามารถนำไปอ้างอิงได้
2. Ministry of Education. Higher Education Standards Act B.E. 2561 [internet]. 2018 [cited 2019 March 22]. Available from: http://www.ratchakitcha.soc.go.th/ DATA/ PDF/2561/E/199/T19.PDF.
3. Chirawattanasate W. The digital generation kinds within social media society and social learning. Journal of Education Futurology. 2016; 1(1): 1-11 (in thai).
4. Wongsaree C. Generation Z clinical teaching in adult nursing practicum course for generation Z collegian. Journal of Boromrajonani College of Nursing, Bangkok [internet]. 2015 [cited 2019 Jan 20]; 31:130-140. Available from: https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/bcnbangkok/article/view/47641.
5. Leenaraj B. Digital literacy skill for developing learning quality. T.L.A. Bulletin. 2017; 61(2):
76-92 (in Thai).
6. Wongyai N. A guide to developing digital literacy skills of digital native. Veridian E-Journal,
Silpakorn University. 2017; 10(2): 1630-42 (in Thai).
7. Sereewichayasawad N, Sreeprasarn P. The roles of home health care nurse in the university hospital.
Journal of Public Health Nursing. 2014; 28(2): 92-108 (in Thai).
8. Jitdorn J, Durongritichai V, Khungtumneam K. The development of guidelines on home-visiting
Pulmonary Tuberculosis patients with short course treatment in Mueang District, Samut Prakan
Province. HCU Journal of Health Science. 2017; 20(40): 1-12 (in Thai).
9. Faculty of Nursing Ubon Ratchathani University. Course Report Academic Year 2015. UbonRatchathani
University; 2015. (in Thai)
10. Thisara J. Effectiveness of health care service concerning activities of daily living among The Elderly by applying google map program [Master thesis]. Bangkok: Thammasat University; 2016.(in Thai)
11. Buosonte R. Direction and area of evaluation. 2nd ed. Bangkok: V Print(1991); 2007.
12. Sisa-ard B. Introduction to research. 9th ed.Bangkok: Suwiriyasan Publisher; 2013.
13. Ar-yuwat S, Poonsup A, Nida Meethip N. Screening for hypertension and diabetes among Thai teenagers and adult in Muang district of Phitsanulok province. The Southern College Network Journal of Nursing and Puclic Health.2017;4(suppl): s131-146.(in Thai).
14. Faikhoksung P. Geo-Informatics System of the health surveillance for patient’s home visiting in Non Thai District,Nakhon Ratchasima Province [Master thesis]. Nakhon Ratchasima: Rajamangala University of Technology Isan. (2012). (in Thai).
15. Lindberg B, Nilsson C, Zotterman D, Soderberg S, Skar L. Using information and communication technology in home care for communication between patients, family members and healthcare professional: a systematic review. International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications 2013; 1-13.doi:10.1155/2013/461829.
16. Thisara J. Effectiveness of health care services concerning activities of daily living among the elderly by applying google map program [Master thesis]. Bangkok: Thammasat University. (2016). (in Thai)
17. Turner K, Leungratanamart L, Niranrat S, Jarnarerux J, Wattanakull B, Reunreang T. Twenty first century skills of nursing students of Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Chonburi. Nursing Journal of Ministry of Public Health. 2015; 25(2): 178-93 (in Thai).