About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Thaksin University Journal is a peer-reviewed journal publishing research articles, academic articles, socially-engaged articles in Multidisciplinary of sciences and technology of researchers, educators, and staff of Thaksin University and other institutions.
- 1. The Work Described has not been Published Previously.
- 2. The Author must be a Member of Thaksin University Journal.
- 3. The Manuscript must be Typed in Thai or English with both Thai and English Abstracts.
- 4. Content and Ideas Published in this Journal must be the Author’s only: The Editor does not Necessarily Agree with it.
- 5. The Reviewers must Review the Manuscript.
Peer Review Process
Article Consideration Policy
The Journal Emphasizes Publishing Quality Academic Works of any Interested People, Which are Acceptable in the Educational Context. All Accepted Papers are Reviewed by Two Reviewers who are Expert and have Experiences in the Fields. Their Comments are Beneficial for the Adjustment before being Published. The Editor Considers Different ways of Comments. This is a double-blind peer review journal.
- Abstract and Keywords
- Literature Review and Related Research
- Research Methodology
- Figures and Tables
- Conclusion, Analysis, and Recommendations
- Language Use
- Length of Article
- Valuable and Interesting Article
- Other Suggestions
- Comments from the Reviewers
Published 2 time a year in January - June and July - December
ISSN 0859-9807 (Print)
ISSN 2651-0693 (Online)