Main Article Content
The purpose of this research was to compare the backgrounds and habits between the normal status and academic probation’s undergraduate students, Thaksin University. Samples used to study were 599 undergraduate students of Thaksin University who enrolled in the first semester of academic year 2015 which obtained by stratified sampling method. The data were collected by using a questionnaire with the reliability between 0.518 – 0.972. The statistics used in data analysis was frequency, percentage, mean, standard deviation, and t-test. The result showed that, the students on probation status had grade point average in high school, time spent in homework/lesson, the scores on study habits, faith their potential, achievement motivation, lecturer, teaching behavior, classroom climate, and educational institution less than the students on normal status. However, there were a number of family members who had completed a bachelor's degree or higher, revenue and expenses higher than the students with normal status at the significant level. 05.
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Cronbach, L.J. (1951). Coefficient Alpha and the Internal Structure of Test. Psychometrika, 16(3), 297-334.
3. Deejai, P., Chaisawad, N., Keeariyo, Ch., Suwannarak, J. and Boonna, P. (2011). Factor Affecting Dropping Out of Undergraduates in Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon. Research Report. Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon. (in Thai)
4. Keerativibool, W. (2015a). Factors Influencing on Learning Achievement of Calculus 1 for Thaksin University’s Students. Parichat Journal, 28(1), 98-117. (in Thai)
5. Keerativibool, W. (2015b). Withdrawal’s Probability Forecasting Model of Calculus 1 Subject for Thaksin University’s Student. RMUTI Journal, 8(2), 79-94. (in Thai)
6. Nanuwong, N. (2008). Factors Affecting Academic Probation of Undergraduate Students of North Bangkok College. [Online]. Retrieved February 13, 2015, from: https://www.northbkk.ac.th/research/?news=research&id=000004. (in Thai)
7. Sangkapan, J., Laehheem, K., Boonprakarn, K. & Wangbenmad, Ch. (2013). Causal Model of Students’ Academic Achievement into Probation Status at Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai Campus. [Online].Retrieved July 6, 2015, from: https://www.hu.ac.th/conference2013/Proceedings2013
/pdf/Book3/Describe2/341_137-150.pdf. (in Thai)
8. Sanguanrat, S. (2013). A Causal Relationship Model of On-Probation of Undergraduate Students. Phetchabun Rajabhat Journal, 15(2), 151-162. (in Thai)
9. Sheridan, J.C. & Lyndall, G.S. (2001). SPSS Analysis without Anguish. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
10. Srisaad, B. (2000). Research, Assessment and Evaluation. Bangkok: Suveeriyasan. (in Thai)
11. Suwattee, P. (2009). Survey Sample: Sampling and Analysis. Bangkok: Project Development Document National Institute Development Administration. (in Thai)
12. Vanichbuncha, K. (2000). Using SPSS for Windows for Analyze Data. (2nd ed.). Bangkok: C K and S Photo Studo. (in Thai)
13. Vanichbuncha, K. (2002). Principal Statistics. (7th ed.). Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Printing Houses. (in Thai)
14. Wongjean, A. (2014). Causal Factors that Undergraduate Student in Bangkok Probation Conditions. Association of Private Higher Education Institutions of Thailand Journal, 20(2), 136-147. (in Thai)