Main Article Content
The purposes of this were to examine and compare the level of opinions performance assessment model of civil servants working for National Research Council. The population of this study was 188 civil servants who worked for National Research Council. The research instruction was a five rating scale questionnaire performance assessment model according to 1) Patterns of performance assessment 2) Evaluator 3) Evaluatee, and 4) Interest of performance assessment. A software program for statistical analysis, including percentage, means, standard deviation, t-test, and one-way ANOVA was administered to analyze the collected data. The results of the study revealed that the level of opinions performance assessment model of civil servants working for National Research Council was found at a high level. Specifically, the opinions in relation to the usefulness of performance assessment model was rated the highest, followed by the opinions relating to those civil servants receiving an assessment, methods of assessment, and evaluators, respectively. Also, based on the results from the comparisons, it was shown that no statistically significant differences were found in the level of opinions performance assessment model among the subjects with different gender, age, work position, and work length. There were statistically significant differences in the level of opinions performance assessment model among the subjects with different work rank at a significant level of 0.05 and different comparison between the operational level to the professional level, and between the operational level to special expertise.
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Boonjaiphad, M. (2007). Performance Evaluation of Municipalityes Officials in Chonburi Province. Master’s Thesis. Political Economics and Management, Faculty of Humanities and Social Science, Burapha University (in Thai)
3. Boopasiri, Y. (2009). The Opinion of Local Administrater to Performance Appraisal in Banphaeng District Nakhonpanom Province. Master Thesis. Public Administration. Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
4. Khotdok, T. (2009). Opinion on System Performance Appraisal of Operation Staff of Chulabhorn on Research Institute. Master’s Thesis. Business Administration School of Management Science, Sukhotthai Thammathirat Open University. (in Thai)
5 .Pongwichai, S. (2008). Statistic Analysis for Computer. (Revised 19th). Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Press.
6. Museka, S. (2010). Attitude Toward the System of Evaluation of Performance of Employees Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Co-Operatives in the Chaiyaphum Province. Master’s Thesis. Business Administration in Location Graduate. Chaiyaphum Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
7. Office of The Civil Service Commission. (2009). Manual of Performance Evaluation In Civil Services: Overview for Management System and Performance Evaluation In Civil Services System. Bangkok: P A Living. (in Thai)
8. Passaduraksa, A. (2010). A Study Of The New Performance Evaluation In Civil Services. Master’sThesis. Public Administration in Local Government College of Local Administration. Khonkaen University. (in Thai)
9. Phatyarak, S. (2010). Opinions of Employees Subdistrict in Chonburi Province Toward Performance Evaluation. Master’s Thesis. Political Economics and Management, Faculty of Political Science and Law, Burapha University. (in Thai)
10. Rattanakote, S. (2011). Factors Related to Opinions of officials on Performance Appraisal at Community Hospital in Surin Province. Master’s Thesis. Public Health in Hospital Administration School of Health Science, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University. (in Thai)
11. Saen-inta, S. (2011). An Opinion on Evaluation of Preformance by Employees of Local Government Organization in the Kusuman District Area, Sakon Nakhon Province. Master’s Thesis. Public Administration, Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
12. Songcharoen, S. (2007). Opinions of Employees about Job Performance Evaluation of
TOT Public Company Limited. Master’s Thesis. Business Administration in General Management, Phranakon Rajabhat University. (in Thai)