Main Article Content
The article is to propose the conceptual in human resource development among multidimensional variety in community which is increasing nowadays. The common varieties of multidimensional community are; variety of gender, nationality, religion, language, and culture. As a result, the authors has proposed the conceptual in human resource development for all organizations to acknowledge, realize, and pay attention as well. The detail of this article only shows five dimensions for obviously comprehension of reader that include Economic dimension, community and cultural dimension, physical dimension, educational dimension, and political dimension.
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Dockthaisong, B. (2009). Grassroots Democracy. Bangkok : Punyachon. (In Thai).
3. Heywood, A. (2004). Political theory: An Introduction. (Edition 3). New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
4. Noknoi, J. (2009). The Contemporary Concept of Human Resource Management. Bangkok: V Print. (In Thai).
5. Preeyakorn, P. (2009). Strategic Planning: Concepts and Approaches Applied. (Edition 12.) Bangkok: Semantam. (In Thai).
6. Puangngam, k. (2010). Community and Local Self Governance. Bangkok: Bopit printing.
7. Puvitayaphan, A. (2008). Strategic of Human Resource Development. (Edition 4.). Bangkok: A HR Centre. (In Thai).
8. Samutthawanit, C. (2014). The Educational Approach to Create a Democratic Society Citizenship. Bangkok: P press. (In Thai).
9. Sreehapong, C. (2007). Strategies for Enhancing Working Motivation. Yala Rajabhat University Journal, 2(2), 139-149. (In Thai).
10. Sreeviboon, C. (2014). Human Resources Management and Development . (Edition 4.). Bangkok: saiturakij printing. (In Thai).
11. Srimahaweero, W. (2013). Sociology, Politics. Bangkok: Odeon Store. (In Thai).
12. Sujjanuntu, J. (2013). Education and Community Development of the century 21. Bangkok: Odeon Store. (In Thai).
13. Suwan, S. (2011). State Concept and Theory Development . Nakhorn Phatom: Phetkasem Printing. (In Thai).
14. The Secretary of the House of Representatives. (2012). Citizens In a Democracy. Bangkok: The Secretariat of the House of Representatives Prints. (In Thai).
15. Tumrongtanyawong, S. (2001). Politics: Concept and Development. Bangkok: Sematum. (In Thai).
16. Tuntisoontorn, T. (2015). Education for Citizenship. (Edition 4.). Bangkok: P Press . (In Thai).
17. Wongsarasee, P. (2007). Human Development on Sustainability. Journal of local development, 2(1), 13 – 14. (In Thai).