Main Article Content
This research aimed to study the factors that affected the use of service Ibnu Affan Islamic Cooperative in the Amphur Muang,Pattani. This study word qualitative research by collecting data from relevant documents and in-depht interviews. As for the interview session, six primary data providers were directors and staff members of the cooperative whereas ten secondary data providers were its customers. Non-participant observation was used as the method and the data were categorized, interpreted, summarized and presented in forms of descriptive analysis. The result of the study revealed that Ibnu Affan Islamic Cooperative was the financial institute operated under Islamic rules and regulations which were in compliance with Shari’ah laws stated in Quran and Sunnah. There were five predominant factors that affected the use of Ibnu Affan Islamic Cooperative in the service Amphur Muang Pattani, namely; 1) the work efficiency, good personality, and dress according to Islamic regulation of the staff members; 3) the over 24-years long of reputation and stability that customers found it reliable and trustworthy. 4) the sophisticated information technology that customers found it fast and convenient;and 5) the location that customers found it convenient and easy to access.
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Binkasan, B. (1990). Interest and Islamic bank. (2nd ed.). Bangkok: Islamic Book Center. (in Thai)
3. Binkasan, B. (2000). Islamic Bank: Interest-free Bank. Bangkok: Islamic Academy. (in Thai)
4. Janjarurnwong, U., Siriwoharn, T. & Thepkornmuang, M. (2012). The Service Quality Commercial Banks In Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi Province. Dissertation. Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University under the Royal Patronage. (in Thai)
5. Jehteh, D. (2007). The Development on Administrative Pattern of Police Cooperatives for the Future Decade: A Case study on Southern Police Cooperatives. Dissertation for Master of Arts. Yala Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
6. Kotler, P. (1994). Marketing management; Analysis, Planing Implementation, Control. (Ed. 8). New jersey: Prentice Hall, Inc.
7. Phansawad, W. (2007). Factors Affecting Customer’s Satisfactions on Services of Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives, Wangnoi branch. Dissertation for Master of Business Administration. Srinakharinwirot University. (in Thai)
8. Sriphong, C. (2006). The Managerial Behaviors of Executives inBusiness Sector in the Three Southernmost Provinces. Journal of Yala Rajabhat University, 1(2), 104-104. (in Thai)
9. Srisuwan, N. (2008). Customers’ Expectation on Service Development of Government Savings Bank, Huahin branch. Dissertation. Suan Dusit Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
10. Wongnak, P. (2009). Bank’s Service Quality and Customer’s Expectations: A Case Study of Bangkok Bank, Maesai Branch Chiangrai. Dissertation. Mae Fah Luang University, Chiangrai. (in Thai)