Main Article Content
The purpose of this research were to study behavioral on diarrheal prevention on diarrheal prevention in Suan Phung subdistrict, Suan Phung district, Ratchaburi province. The sample households were 380 people. The simple systematic random sampling. The instrument was questionnaire consisted of behavioral. Statistic data analysis descriptive was used were percentage, mean, (X), standard deviation (S.D.) The results were found as follow Overall, the informants has behavioral on diarrheal prevention in high level at 74.7 percents. When considered in each point, behavior of environmental health was in high level at 2.82 score (SD = 0.37)
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Bureau of Epidemiology, Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health. (2015). Journal of Potential Diseases in Winter Season, Thailand, November 2015 – February 2016. Weekly Epidemiological Sureillance Report, 46(38), 593-599. (in Thai)
3. Department of Disease Control. (2014). Situation report of diarrhoea disease (acute diarrhea) in Thailand [Online]. Retrieved June 28, 2016, from: www.boe.moph.go.th/files/report/20150106_70733519.pdf. (in Thai)
4. Bureau of Information, Ministry of Public Health. (2009). Public health. The campaign suggests eating a hot spoon in hand work diarrhea this year, less than 51 years nearly half a billion [Online]. Retrieved June 25, 2017, from: http://pr.moph.go.th/iprg/module.php?mod=news_print&idHot_new=28772. (in Thai)
5. Nampai, P. (2009). Dietary habits and health infrastructure for the prevention of diarrhea, parents or caregivers of children 0-5 years Kasetwisai Subdistrict, Kasetwisai district, Roi ed Province. Research report. Roi et: Roi et Provincial Public Health Office. (in Thai)
6. Pinmunee, R. (2015). Five Keys to Improve Food Sanitation in Households, Ban Don Mong, Tambon Nong Yat, Mauag District, Nakhonpanom Province. Dissertation. Department of Public Health, Khonkaen University. (in Thai)
7. Sukjuntra, J. (2014) Situation of Food Safety and Consumer Behavior Toward Salted Fish in Yala Province. Journal of Yala Rajabhat University, 9(1), 85-98. (in Thai)
8. Thatsanaborisut, O. (2013). Comparison on Affected to Diarrhea Prevention of People in Muang and Dontum District, Nakhon Pathom Province. Dissertation. Department of Environmental Science, Silpakorn University. (in Thai)
9. The office of Disease Prevention and Control 5 Ratchaburi. (2015). Report the situation in disease surveillance network, Region 5 from January to October 2014 [Online]. Retrieved June 25, 2017, from: http://odpc5.ddc.moph.go.th/groups/epidem/images/stories/54/week43/_5_Week_43_2559.docx. (in Thai)
10. World Health Organization. (2013). Diarrhoeal disease [Online]. Retrieved January 1, 2017, from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs330/en/.
Yamane, T. (1973). Statistics: an introductory analysis. New York: Harper and Row.