Main Article Content
Strategic management with quality and sustainability orientation has its importance for planning of tourism marketing development at the Northeastern Research Institute of Petrified Wood and Mineral Resources. This study presents the strategic management with quality and sustainability orientation for the institute by promoting of sustainable ecotourism. Purposes of the study are as follows: to expand market of paleontological tourism towards international level by providing of distinct and various fossil exhibition; to focus on differentiation of tourism experiences by using a strategy on researches of fossil and mineral resources with the concept of collaborative conservation and cooperation in provincial cluster level; to establish a tourism with difference and sustainability orientation as well as a strategy on promotion of tourism activities with niche and quality orientation. The strategy on training and developing of tourism personnel associated with activities for creating good awareness to develop the institute as an ecotourism attraction of local community and the country that meet the institute’s goal. For the marketing mix of 8Ps reveals that: Product that emphasizes on value and experience; Price that maintains product’s worthiness at the same price; Place or distribution channel that focuses on convenience and rapidness and Promotion by adding modern services, making impression; service process as a good host cooperated with community: Officers with high level of their competency on services of ecotourism and the institute’s physical in accordance with community environment will impress tourists. Maintaining of the strategy on productivity and quality also, standard associated with creation of good awareness on conservation of this tourist attraction will maintain travelers’ impression forever.
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Kaewjamnong, A. (2008). Strategic Management. Songkhla: Numsilp Advertising. (in Thai)
3. Lertpiang, N. (2016). Factors Affecting Readiness for ASEAN Economic Community of Accounting Firms, Lampang Province. Journal of Yala Rajabhat University, 11(1), 173-184. (in Thai)
4. Northeastern Research Institute of Petrified Wood and Mineral Resources (In Honor of His Majesty the King) Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University. (2008). Sirinthorn Building. Nakhon Ratchasima: Korat Marketing & Production Ltd.,part. (in Thai)
5. Northeastern Research Institute of Petrified Wood and Mineral Resources (In Honor of His Majesty the King) Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University. (2017). History [Online]. Retrieved August 20, 2017, from: http://www.khoratfossil.org/museum/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=47. (in Thai)
6. Ornwimon, S. (2009). ASEAN’s Envoronment and Sustainable Development [Online]. Retrieved on November 19, 2017, from: http://www.environnet.in.th/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=750&catid=5&Itemid=296. (in Thai)
7. Petchdachai, P. (n.d.). GB 610 Strategic Management [Online]. Retrieved on November 19, 2017, from: http://mindgayro.com/sheet/610-Pannapa.pdf. (in Thai)
8. Pongsabutra, P. & Ponsabutra, W. (2004). Tour Guide Training Manual. (6th ed.). Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University. (in Thai)
9. Robert, P. & David, L. (2006). Strategic Management Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. United State of America: Thomson South West.
10. Samuel, P. (1983) Strategy Management of development Programmes. Geneva: International Labour Office.
11. Saritvanich, S. (2009). Modern Organizational Behavior: Concepts and Theory. (7th ed.). Bangkok: Thammasat Printing House. (in Thai)
12. Schermerhorn, J. R. & Hunt, J. G. (2002). Management. (7th ed.). New York: John Wiley & Son.
13. Srikrajang, J., Sirisugandha, T. & Chotivanich, P. (2016). Impact of Internal Strategic Marketing, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment toward Employee Performance of Thai Private Hospitals. Journal of Yala Rajabhat University, 11(1), 155-171. (in Thai)
14. Tatiyanantakul, T. & Faenphimai, P. (2017). Service Marketing Mix Factors Influencing Tourist’s decisions on Geological Tourism: A Case Study of Northeastern Research Institute of Petrified Wood and Mineral Resources (In Honor of His Majesty the King). The 12 th University Social Engagement as a Driving Force for Thailand 4.0 Conference, July 6-7, 2017. Nakhon Ratchasima: Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
15. Tatiyanantakul, T. (2017). Urban tour tet’s Urban talk; Guidelines for tourism promotion by cultural heritage on Urban landscape in Roi Et province, Thailand. Journal of Advanced Research in Social Sciences and Humanities (JARSSH), 2(3), 200-210.