Main Article Content
The objectives of this research were (1) to study the images of Chaiyaphum Rajabhat University in the view of students and their parents and (2) to compare the images of Chaiyaphum Rajabhat University in the view of students and their parents in academic year 2011. A sample was selected from 200 of students who have been studying in the first, second, third and fourth years and 200 their parents. The study was a survey research. Data were analyzed using percentage, mean, standard deviation and t-test. The findings were as follows: five dimensions of image of Chaiyaphum Rajabhat University included university image, student image, lecturer image, education administration image and university administration image at high level. The comparison of students and their parents opinion found that the difference in score was significant at .05 level in university image, students image, lecturers image and university administration image but education administration image has no different significant .
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Billee, M. (2012). Factors Affecting the Relationship Decision Making towards Further Study of the Students at Institute of Physical Education,Yala. Independent of Yala Rajabhat University. Yala: Yala Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
3. Cherjanyaa, P., Kritavit, M. & Anawatsiriwong, T. (1991). Key concepts in communications. Bangkok: Charoen Phon Printing. (in Thai)
4. Dungkong, S. (2008). The Image of Lampang Rajabhat University from the Point of View of People in Lampang Province. Chiang Mai University.
5. Deechareon, M., Khongthon, N., Phongthongchareon, P., (2005). Image of Nakhon Ratchasima University in perception of people in Nakhon Ratchasima Province. Nakhon Ratchasima: Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University. (in Thai).
6. Education Center for Local Development, Uttaradit Rajabhat Institute. (1999). Image of Uttaradit Rajabhat Institute in student Uttaradit Province Viewpoint. Uttaradit: Uttaradit Rajabhat Institute. (in Thai).
7. Lewis, H. G. (1976). How to Handle Your own Public Relations. Chicago : Nelson-Hall, Inc.,
8. Kesaprakorn, P. (2007). Public relations for making image. Bangkok: Bangkok University Printing. (in Thai)
9. Philip, K. (2000). Marketing Management. (10thed.). New Jersey: Prentice - Hall. ,Inc,.Office of the Private Education Commission. (1988). Guidelines for the implementation of supervision with in private schools. Bangkok: Office of the Private Education Commission.
10. Pinkkanon, P. (2005). News media and newspaper writing. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University.
11. Somsak, R. (2009). Image Survey of Phetchabun Rajabhat University in the M 6 student Phetchabun Province Viewpoint. Phetchabun: Phetchabun Rajabhat University. (in Thai).
12. Suppharakornsakul, Y. (2011). The Comparison of Image of Petchabun Rajabhat University with Other University in Local Area by Mattayomsuksa 6 Student’s Attitude in Petchabun province. Petchabun rajabhat journal, 14(1), 105-111. (in Thai)
13. Wannasri, W. (2006). The image of Chiangrai Rajabhat University as Viewed by High Student, Chiangrai Educational Service Area 1. Master’s Thesis. Maejo University. (in Thai).
14. Sriprakaipetch, J. (1994). A Study of Public Relations Strategies and Its Effectiveness in Image Building of Thaicom Satellite. Master’s Thesis. Chulalongkorn University. (in Thai).
15. Na Thalang, K. (2004). The opinions of Administrators and teachers in home economic teachers’s image: vocational colleges in northern region. Master’s Thesis. Pibulsongkram Rajabhat University. (in Thai).
16. Nongnuang, W. (2006). The image of Private schools, Trat Educational Service Area. Master’s Thesis. Rambhai Bharni Rajabhat University. (in Thai).
17. Hintow, B. (2001). A study of image of Rajabhat Institute Pibulsongkram Phitsanulok in the eye-sights of Matthayaom Suksa 6 studens in Sukothai Province. Phitsanulok: Rajabhat Institute Pibulsongkram . (in Thai).