Vol 14 No 2 (2019): May-August
Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is an academic documents with the objectives to promote and disseminate the academic accomplishment that has the quality with the types of Academic Article, Research Article, Review Article, Review Article and Book Review in the fields of humanities and social sciences such as Economics, Business Administration (Management), Education and the other related fields, which is published and issued for dissemination for 3 issue per year (the first issue for January – April, the second issue for May – August and the third issue for September - Decemcer). Published as Hardcopy [Print ISSN: 1905-2383] and Online open-access journal [Online ISSN: 2651-0863].
1. The documents must be submitted for the consideration of publication as follows:
- The manuscript of article in form of word file for 1 set
- Letter of Consent for 1 copy
- Evidence of the money transfer
2. A fee of the implementation with the amount of 2,000 Baht or 65 USD for Thai article, and 3,000 Baht or 95 USD for English article
3. Please properly prepare the article before the submission of publication in order to proceed to the next step.
4. It takes about 3 months for the article assessment.*
5. In the event that the article has been considered for adjusted by the experts, the author is responsible for the adjustment of such article which must be completed within 30 days from the date of being notified for its improvement, otherwise it may not be considered for the publication.
*It takes about 1 month for the article assessment performed by the experts, moreover, it also depends on the period for the preparation of the article and the article adjustment of the author.