Roles and Duties of Authors (Duties of Authors)
- The Authors must not submit the article which has been previously published for dissemination or is pending on the evaluation from other journals.
- The Authors must prepare the article correctly and completely according to the suggestions as specified by the journal.
- The Authors must put the references every time when the information, figures or others owned by other persons have been taken to use for their own accomplishments and will not copy much data unreasonably.
- The Authors must be granted the consent by all co-authors to submit the article for the publication in the journal.
- The Authors must comply with the rules and regulations as specified by the journal, and if there is a violation or non-compliance, the authors must respect the decision of the journal and will not conduct any appeal or claim.
- The Authors must not search for the data of the reviewers from the journal because the evaluation of the article follows a procedure of Double-blind peer review in order to prevent the problem of dissatisfaction in the assessment.
- The Authors must accept the decision from the journal in every case.
Roles and Duties of Journal Editors (Duties of Editors)
- The Editors have a duty to evaluate the quality and have the decision power to accept or reject the article for publication.
- The Editors must not accept the article which has been previously published for dissemination or is pending on submission for the consideration for publication of other journals.
- The Editors must be neutral in the quality assessment, the article assessment must be decided without personal prejudice whether the article received for the assessment will be owned by anyone, and will not reject the publication without reason, must use reason and accuracy under academic principles for decision only, which must be considered carefully before making a decision every time.
- The Editors must not seek for any personal benefits or conflicts of interest from the authors, experts or other persons.
- The Editors must not publish the article in their own journals.
- The Editors must accept the publication when the procedure has finalized only, and will not issue an acknowledgement of acceptance before the assessment process will end.
- The Editors shall not strictly disclose the data of the authors or the experts of the quality assessment to irrelevant persons.
- The Editors must treat all authors equally whether those authors will be in charge of any positions which must be treated in the same manner according to the rules set by the journal.
Roles and Duties of Reviewers (Duties of Reviewers)
- The Article Reviewers must have competency and expertise in the field that must be assessed so that the article has been evaluated according the most academic principles.
- The Reviewers must study from the data and instruction of the journal in order to be able to evaluate correctly.
- The Reviewers must not seek for any personal benefits or conflicts of interest from the authors, or other persons who are related to the article to the article.
- The Reviewers must give the opinions honestly and do not use bias in the assessment.
- The Reviewers must check the overlap of the research whether it has been copied or overlapped with other researches or not.
- The Reviewers must not search for the data of the reviewers from the journal because the evaluation of the article follows a procedure of Double-blind peer review in order to prevent the use of bias in the assessment.
- The Reviewers must have a responsibility and not abandon work, moreover, must evaluate and send the work back at the specified time including should not send it late without reasonable cause.
- The Reviewers can suggest information sources or documents that are related to the research article to the authors.