1. Research Article
Research Article is an article that is a continuation of the research of the author or a member of the research. This is the most common type of journal manuscript.
2. Academic Article
It provides a comprehensive summary of research on a certain topic, and a perspective on the state of the field and where it is heading. Academic article is often written based on different sources of information, for example, research documents and author’s opinions. Academic article often offers new perspective which may or may not support existing paradigms and theories.
*** Manuscript Components Types of Journal Manuscripts
Publication Processes of BEC Journal Flowchart
1. Page layout: Use 1-inch (2.54 centimeters) margin on the top, right, and bottom sides and 1.25-inch (3.17 centimeters) margin on the left side.
2. Arrange the content in a Thai Distributed (Exception: Reference uses a align left).
3. Content: 2 columns with 2.89-inch (7.33 centimeters) width and 0.25-inch (0.63 centimeters) gap space in between the columns (Exception: The abstract and reference uses a single column).
4. Page Maximum: 15 - 20 pages (A4 paper size), properly formatted and inclusive of title, abstract, keywords, text, references, tables, figures, footnotes, and non-web appendices. The 20 pages maximum applies to all stages of the review process.
5. Font: 15 point, TH SarabunPSK both Thai and English (Exception: Title uses 17 point).
6. Abstract: 13-15 point, TH SarabunPSK both Thai and English.
7. Abstract Page Maximum [Including both Thai and English] 1 page of A4 paper size.
8. Text [Including references]: Single-spaced and distance between words or sentences 1 character.
9. Indentation: 1 centimeters
*** A sample template is available to download here Template
APA (American Psychology Association) available to download here
Application form and the publication at BEC website
1. Fill out the application form and the publication form at Register BECJ
2. Print out the application form and publication form and mail them to BECJ System
BEC Journal Office, Faculty of Business, Economics, and Communications,
Naresuan University, 99 Moo. 9, Tambon Taphoe, Muang, Phitsanulok 65000
OR scan all the forms and email them to BECJ System
Register as a new member at ThaiJo system
1. Check the manuscript is in compliance with the journal’s guidelines.
2. Register as a new member at Register ThaiJo
3. Login and submit the manuscript at “New Submission”. Then follow the 5-step procedures.
1. Authors are required to submit the membership fees along with the manuscript when they first submit their manuscript to the journal. Authors must have a 1-year subscription to the BEC journal. Authors can make a payment of 1,000 Baht by wire transfer or pay in cash (see more details on payment options).
2. Once the payment transaction is completed, send proof of payment along with the paper to BECJ System
Once the manuscript has passed the initial screening from the editorial board, the authors are required to pay submission fees before the manuscript proceeds to the peer review process. Authors may choose one of the two following tracks. The submission fee is non-refundable regardless of the peer review and editorial decision.
1) Regular Track
- If the author’s affiliation is Naresuan University (including both staff and students), the author is subject to 2,500 baht per article.
- If author’s affiliation is not Naresuan University, author is subject to 3,500 baht per article.
2) Fast Track
Authors will be notified of the peer review and editorial decision within 2 months.
- If the author’s affiliation is Naresuan University (including both staff and students), the author is subject to 5,000 baht per article.
- If the author’s affiliation is not Naresuan University, author is subject to 7,000 baht per article.
Note: Both application and publication fees will not be refunded if the manuscript is rejected.
1. Wire Transfer
Bank: Krung Thai Bank
Account name: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Communications, Naresuan University
Account number: 857-0-24196-8
The BEC Finance Office (2nd Fl at the BEC building)
Faculty of Business, Economics, and Communications, Naresuan University
99 Moo. 9, Tambon Taphoe, Muang, Phitsanulok 65000
Click here for the direction: Map of BEC
*** available to download here Publication Ethics of Authors