ISSN (print) 0125-7536
ISSN (online) 2651-057X
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word Document (.doc / .docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf) or OpenOffice (.odt) document file format.
- The submission file has included article's title, full name of the author (Thai and English) and the author's contact email for publication.
- The article text is no longer than 10,000 words (inclusive of tables, figures, notes and references). *see more details in Author Guideline*
- The submission file has included an abstract (150 words) and a list of keywords.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.