Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All copyrights of the above manuscript, including rights to publish in any media, are transferred to the SGtech.
The authors retain the following rights;
1. All proprietary rights other than copyright.
2. Re-use of all or part of the above manuscript in their work.
3. Reproduction of the above manuscript for author’s personal use or for company/institution use provided that
(a) prior permission of SGtech is obtained,
(b) the source and SGtech copyright notice are indicated, and
(c) the copies are not offered for sale.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.