Engineering and Applied Science Research (EASR) adheres to the Code of Conduct and Best practice Guidelines for Journal Editors (http://publicationethics.org/files/Code_of_conduct_for_journal_editors_Mar11.pdf).
The editorial team of EASR:
- Should constantly improve the quality of the journal by publishing high quality research work, update the review process to meet up-to-date publishing technology.
- Must not disclose any information related to a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisors, and the publisher as appropriate.
- Should be fair to all authors and evaluate a manuscript for its intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- Pursue and try to prevent misconduct in published and unpublished work related to: plagiarism of other works, data fabrication and/or falsification, manuscripts with duplicate submissions, ghost authors, and citation manipulation. An article corresponding to the aforementioned violations must be withdrawn or retracted from the journal.
- Take reasonable steps to publish corrections clarifications, and apologies when needed.
- Consult editorial board members periodically, and inform them of any changes made to the journal.
The reviewers should:
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and documents in the review process.
- Provide timely and unbiased feedback on the manuscripts to the editorial office.
- Immediately decline to review a manuscript that is out of their fields of expertise.
- Advise the Editors in cases of possible misconduct related to manuscripts that: plagiarize other works, contain data fabrication and/or falsification, contain ghost authors, and contain citation manipulation.
- Never use unpublished materials disclosed in the review process in their own research without permission of the authors.
The authors should:
- Ensure that the submitted manuscript contains original work with proper citations and sufficient details. The manuscript should at least have acceptable English expression.
- Never submit a manuscript that plagiarizes other works, contains data fabrication and/or falsification, has duplicate submission, has ghost authors, and contains citation manipulation.
- Provide sufficient information of all authors of the manuscript.
- Provide proper acknowledgement of research funding.